Tarot Readings in Five Points! Finally!

I am very happy to be able to announce that you may now purchase Psychic & Tarot Readings in Historic Five Points, Jacksonville, Florida. The Midnight Sun has just received the necessary permissions & certificates from the City of Jacksonville to allow psychic readings in the store.

Therefore, I have purchased my first occupational license in seven years. It has been a long wait to be able to read for you again in person. I am very happy to be able to see my local clients again! I will be able to offer Tarot readings, Tarot classes, divination workshops and metaphysical courses of many kinds!

I remain very grateful that I did close my Studio - previously located at 2230 Emerson Street, Jacksonville, Florida - in December of 2002, and move all goods and services to my virtual studio located at anngeorge.com. This change continues to allow me to meet and to read for new clients from around the world.

To be sure, the studio on Emerson was as lovely as I could make it. However, old city zoning codes required that all psychics, mediums, clairvoyants.. etc. only be allowed to work in the CCG2 district. It was almost impossible to find a nice little office in these zones. (It was fairly easy to find lots of adult entertainment options however, and I did not find this a comfortable environment.)

All that is in the past! Now, you are able to enjoy a reading in one of the loveliest shops in the district, a nice stroll, a good cup of coffee, a pleasant, natural environment just up from the beautiful St. Johns River. I will begin offering readings this Saturday, January 24, 2009 at The Midnight Sun.

The first Tarot Workshop, which will be an introductory course for beginners is currently scheduled for Sunday, February 15, 2009 from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM. If you are interested, please feel welcome to contact me via my site!

To stay up to date on classes, new Tarot decks & deck reviews as well as other topics of metaphysical interest, please subscribe to this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George