Tarot Card Readings - What to expect in your live session.

If you are coming for your first reading with me, I hope you will take a moment to review some articles that I think are very important to ensure that you have a good experience.

Every reader is different, each bringing special skills to the table. I am a question specific reader. By that I mean to say that I offer you the greatest benefit when you ask me a direct question designed to provide you clarity, insight and direction toward a goal.
Here is a link to an article about this style of reading & the philosophy behind the method: "Tarot readings & Seeker's Questions."

Another article you might find helpful is this one, which helps you to understand the "What Happens in s Reading - The Spread of Cards" during your session.

One of the delights in returning to reading live is that I am able to share with clients the beauty & power of the images that reflect their life experience, nature, and future outcomes. I often use the Archeon Tarot because the visuals are so evocative, healing and mystically insightful.

I will be offering clairvoyant Tarot readings at The Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida this Saturday, 2/21/09. There are plenty of walk-in appointments available. Or if you like, just stop by to meet me, say hello, and see if you feel comfortable with the idea of seeing the future you are co-creating.

The 15 minute reading is $35 and the half hour session is $65. Session length is determined by how many questions you have. if you only have one or two, then the 15 minute reading should meet your need.

To explore your future in greater detail, the half hour session is best.

I continue to wish you every happiness.

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George