Tarot Readings at The Midnight Sun

Tarot readings at 1055 Park StreetHello Everyone,

This little post to to update my "in person" Tarot reading address. Sometimes, the web picks up my mailing address as my in person reading address. I only offer in person readings at The Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, in the lovely Five Points Shopping district, Riverside, Jacksonville, Florida.

There is a beautiful studio at the back of the shop, and readings are offered there, daily by appointment. If you would like more information about Tarot readings, and in particular, clairvoyant Tarot readings, please visit my website for useful articles on how to have the best reading possible.

If you are not able to come to The Midnight Sun for your reading, I also offer readings by telephone appointment. If you are new to phone readings, please review this article that explains the metaphysics of phone readings and how they work.

The studio in The Midnight Sun is also home to Adishakti Yoga Kula.
I am sure you will enjoy a visit to Tara's lovely site. There are many kinds of classes to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George