Tarot Readings - Fees for Tarot Readings

Oh My Goodness!  I was just browsing around to see what is going on in the world of Tarot on the web. I am often very surprised by the sites I find & the prices people are charging.

Here is a very interesting site that lists many different readers available by phone and their prices per minute. I am surprised to see that some readers charge as much as $16 a minute! and they apparently have many favorable reviews.

Just a quick note for those who wonder about my prices. I still charge $35 for a fifteen minute reading. This session enables the answer to one, or as many as three simple questions. (As of 2018 I charge $40 for the 15 minute reading and $70 for the half hour. )

The half hour reading is $65 and offers the opportunity to ask four to six questions.

For an in depth look at all areas of your life, for complex issues, or for those who have not had a reading for many years, I offer the one hour reading for $125.

Some years ago, a client suggested that I raise my prices, at least to charge $40 for fifteen minutes and $75 for the half hour. At some point in the future, I may need to make that change.

My value is still that everyone should be able to afford a reading, should be able to access insight, direction, validation, and clarity when needed. For some of us, $5 is still quite a bit of money, for others... this is not true.

I also know that there is a mind-set in our culture.. that if something is valuable, then it will be expensive. I serve those who are able to discern value regardless of price.

Namaste,

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George