How Often Should I Have a Reading?

This is an excellent question, one that I am asked time and again.. and if you will indulged me, I will post an answer that hopefully addresses all aspects of when to have a reading.

In general, it is best to have a reading either every three months or every six months. Why?

The future is always unfolding, and each action we take generates a consequence. Each consequence impacts our future, and to have a reading that provides a glimpse of the future you are co-creating is always wise.

If you are well-placed in life, comfortable with the world you have created, and your life seems orderly, then a reading every six months is probably best. You might order the 15 minute reading and ask to see the outcome of continuing your present spiritual or professional path. If the outcome revealed is to your liking... then you are on course.

If you are at a place in time where you are beginning to create or recreate a future, and there are many choices, many decisions, many suitors, then you may choose to read every three months until you have a sense of mastery, or of rightness about the direction your life is taking.

There are crisis times.. illness, divorce, problems with children or loved ones.. perhaps unemployment... when everything is up in the air and out of control. You may feel really distressed and helpless. In these circumstances, you might choose to have a reading every 10 days to two weeks.

I will never recommend daily readings, or twice weekly readings, and to date, I do not recall a circumstance that has required that. The important thing to remember is that if nothing changes, nothing changes. If you are not able to take an action to change your present situation.. no matter what that action is... then the future that was revealed will be unfolding.

It is possible that another person may take an action that affects your future, however, should this occur, then the best way to gain insight is to ask to see the outcome of the actions of the other. It is not useful to ask: "Does she think of me?", "Will he call me?", "Will I ever see him/her again?. These kinds of questions are very difficult to answer accurately. As well, they reveal a lack of  power on the part of the seeker at that moment in time.

The proactive way to gain insight here is to ask:"Show me the outcome of calling my friend.", or "Show me the outcome of inviting him/her to dinner." This may seem like a fine point of language, however the purpose to help you gain power to change your future ( if possible ) and to prevent harm.

There are times when all these guidelines fly out the window... and if you feel like you need a reading, you are probably right. I have published numerous articles on my site to help you gain an understanding of the services I offer as a professional Clairvoyant reader. I always use Tarot, and find this choice provides the greatest insight possible.

Thank you for your kind attention to my post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George