What is Clairvoyance? Enjoy a podcast talk.

Greetings all,

I am happy to present my first podcast for you. It is also available for play on iTunes, but I am able to post a link here.

What is Clairvoyance? A Public Talk by Ann George

The podcast is about an hour and a half, with lively questions and answers along the way. I was invited by the Institute of Noetic Sciences to speak to their group, and had the presence of mind to record it.

I seldom speak of my personal experiences as a clairvoyant person, so this is a good "cast" if want to know more about my journey.

In Lakech

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George