Ann George offers Clairvoyant Tarot in Five Points, Jacksonville, Florida.

Hello everyone!

Some of you may have tried to find me online and discovered that you cannot access my website: http://anngeorge.com. No worries, my site is still there, and I am still "here" offering live readings at The Midnight Sun by appointment.

I am also offering phone readings as well for clients who are out of town. For those who wish to book a session and pay online, please know that we can continue to work together during this internet breakdown.

Please feel welcome to call the Studio at 904-993-7466 to schedule your appointment. We can work together by phone or in person, which ever works best for you. I am able to send an electronic invoice for phone sessions as need be.

This site outage seems to affect only AT&T customers, who are probably not seeing many sites right now. I am hoping my site will be back for viewing in the very near future, and my web hosting service is doing all they can to return me to "live" web presence.

Thanks to all my regular clients who have my number! and to those new clients who can't seem to find me, please know, I am Ann George.

There may be other service providers in the greater Jacksonville area with my first name, but I am Ann George, a Celtic woman of Welsh descent, providing services since 1996.

May all be well and happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George