If you are curious about psychic readings, and would like to have a phone reading (an option many of my local clients choose) a quick search of the web will reveal so many choices! How do you choose?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Choose a psychic phone reader who is in private practice.
- Choose a psychic reader who offers a flat, fixed rate for the services provided.
- Choose a psychic reader who offers an ethics or a values statement on their website.
- Choose a psychic reader that has a website that offers you useful information.
- Choose a reader who is happy to take your call, provide additional information about his or her services, experience, and check to see if they can answer the kind of questions you have. (I, for example, cannot find lost persons, nor lost objects.)
- Beware of readers who promise to solve all problems, reunite lovers, bring wealth.
- Choose a psychic reader who publishes their photo on line.
- Choose a price that you are comfortable with.
- I invite you to avoid psychics that offer "Free" readings, or the first ____ minutes free. Qualified clairvoyants, psychics and mediums provide valuable services... just as you do when you do go to work. Who works for free? Either someone who does not value their ability, or perhaps someone who is "setting the hook" to get you to begin to spend more money than you intended.
Are phone readings accurate?
For many clients, phone readings are more accurate than the live experience. How can this be? A qualified reader is not reading the physical body, they are reading the Akashic record. Your physical body is the vehicle that brings your voice, and thus your mind to meet the mind of the reader. Ideally, your reading is a co-created experience where both seeker and reader are opening the doors of that Akashic Record to see your past, present and possible future outcomes.
For some, calling from the privacy of their own home is very comforting and helps them to relax. For those with a busy schedule, avoiding heavy traffic, stress and extra time on the road, makes psychic readings by phone the best choice. Many people, while confident in consulting the Tarot, a psychic or medium, want to remain anonymous about that choice. Psychic phone readings provide that security.
The important points to ensure accuracy in any reading are:
- Choose a qualified, experienced reader you feel comfortable talking too.
- Ask an empowered question. There are numerous articles on this blog to help you do just that, or you can visit an article about Psychic Questions on my site.
- If you don't understand the answer to your question, ask for clarity.
- Be open minded and honest. I will assume that any question you ask is coming from a place of truth and is asked for your greatest good. Can you trick me? Of course. Can you prevent me from giving you an accurate reading? Of course. Psychics don't "force" doors open, a good reader seeks to be of service.
- If you choose a live session, don't give away too much information. Readers who keep you talking may listen to you share your experience for 10 minutes of the appointment. (this can get very expensive if you choose a by the minute service!) and you have already given them both a biased insight, and a good deal of information to repeat back to you.
I know many ethical, talented, generous and accurate psychics, mediums, Tarot card readers, energy healers and clairvoyants. They all work because it is their calling, gift, or inescapable karma.... but it is my experience that they first seek to do no harm.
Sometimes, it is actually best to ask your friends who they use! Clarity, insight, direction from an objective third party can be a priceless asset as you craft the future of your dreams.