"A true psychic does not have to use cards to read you." and other odd statements found on line.

I was doing a search to see what was new on the web, and I found a very helpful article published some five years ago. The article could have been excerpted from my site as much of what was published mirrors my values - almost verbatim.


However, I am always saddened by the kind of exclusive statement found in the article which read:
"A true psychic does not have to use cards to read you, but will connect with, and read your energy vibrations, and a true medium will connect with energy vibrations of spirit."

As a Clairvoyant person - or if we must use the word "psychic" person - I am able to read my clients without Tarot. However, I find no benefit what so ever in denying my clients access to the most accurate reading possible. 

Tarot ensures that this will occur. Why? Because it is a vibrational double check. Tarot is responsive to the "vibrations" of the seeker, and thus clarifies or brings forward inner thoughts and feelings, insights and concerns the clients has but may not be able to voice.

As well, as a vibrational tool, Tarot allows the client to set emotional or psycho/spiritual boundaries for the reading, ensuring that I am able to answer the questions presented without wandering into areas a client may not prefer to discuss or address during a particular session. 

I read the Akashic Record. I do not read your vibrations, energetic or otherwise. People come to me to see the future, to see the outcome of choices, the best way to achieve a goal, the future of a relationship. 

Their past actions, current thoughts and feelings co-create the future, and if changed, those same thoughts and actions can bring about a new future. This is the best reason to consult a seer - (clairvoyant, or psychic, or Tarot consultant) - to co-create the future you prefer, and to avoid unnecessary suffering whenever possible. 

As for me... I trust Tarot. It is an amazingly accurate book of mirrors in the right hands. I would rather a Tarot reading from a gifted psychic that a psychic reading without Tarot. Therefore, I offer my clients what I myself prefer to purchase. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post. 

Ann George


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George