What kind of work do you do? Do you reunite lovers? Do you burn candles? Do you charge for prayers?

What kind of work do you do?

I am often asked this question by new clients. In fact two different callers asked me about my services today.

One caller had read a few of my articles - or blogs - and realized I do not do candle burning, I do not ask for extra money to pray for you, or to do “work” for you, nor do I promise to reunite you with your lost love, remove black clouds from your aura, or make everything "OK."

I have found that many people who make these promises really do not have the personal power to accomplish all they offer. What seems true instead is that they find fault with the client, and demand more money for more candles and more “work” as the case has become more difficult.

There are a good many con artists who are gifted - and use that gift to take advantage of people who feel lost, afraid or vulnerable. As well, those who do not want to accept responsibility for their lives often will hire someone to “fix it”. 
 
There is indeed a history of this kind of magic, most often call “root work” in the Delta. This kind of service springs from the intermingling of many cultures, African, Caribbean, and of course the Celtic magic of settlers in the Deep South. There was a time when sorcerers and shamans and root workers were well respected and skilled in their arts - but the art was for a purpose the purpose was most often to heal.

There are other shamanic traditions where tribal members go to the Shaman or Healer for help, blessing, protection and healing. Offerings are made for the spiritual service performed, and this is in keeping with the culture of that tribe or village.

I am a seer - the word popular in American culture is psychic and although I prefer clairvoyant, consultant search engines don’t favor that description.  My responsibility is to provide you accurate answers to any question you ask.

Thus empowered, you will be able to decide if the outcome of the choice you are about to make is indeed an outcome you want to experience. If not - you can ask another question, look down a different road and choose another future. 

I do not offer advice, I do not make predictions. I simply “see” the answer to your question and tell you the answer. 

Most people feel validated, as if they now have extra insight, or clarity, or are comforted by what is revealed - even if the answer is difficult to bear.

I hope you find this little blurb useful.

Ann George

Ann George Studios, Inc.

February 16, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George