Walk In Thursday - Clairvoyant Tarot Readings, Mediumship & Other Psychic Services

It is always a pleasure to offer readings at Midnight Sun, a lovely import store full of jewels, gemstones, crystals, statues, incense and clothing of all kinds. 

This is a welcoming environment and an excellent space for readings. 

Sometimes people ask me if I read from any other location. For an in person session, the answer is most always no. 

(I sometimes will read for small private parties.) 

I do offer telephone readings from my personal Studio, which is also a space vibrating at a very clear and lovely frequency. I do not offer “in person” readings from that space, which is in my home. 

In Duval County, those who are offering psychic services of any kind are required to buy an occupational license, in fact a “Fortune Teller” license. It took many years to be able to get that occupational license in a retail zone. 

There is a new loophole that was created to further undermine professional consultants. People may now offer readings at flea and farmers markets without having to purchase an occupational license. 

I am glad that more and more people can access a reader, and sorry that so many professionals have been marginalized for so long.

Previously in Jacksonville, Florida psychics were limited to the CCG2 zone, which is great for light industrial companies, boat yards and topless bars. 

If you ever wonder why you see so many readers on the outskirts of town here, or in odd locations, it is most likely due to that old ordinance 

That zoning restriction is now changed, and I am very, very happy about that. Some clients who have been with me for the past 20 years may remember my old shoppe. 

It really was on “the other side of the tracks”, down the street from a topless bar and up the street from…… not much. There were no coffee spots, no restaurants, no reason to stop there at all save to see me. 

Now if you want to stop in for a reading, and are not really sure of your schedule, you may simply walk-in to my office at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32205 and sign up at the register. 

In fact some days all flows so smoothly that there is no wait and you are next! Sometimes a group of two or three people will stop in, and then you may choose to visit one of the many lovely restaurants, coffee or tea houses in Historic Five Points.

You may choose the 15 minute reading or the 30 minute reading. A visit to the “Help Me Ask My Questions” page helps most new clients select the best session length.  

As well, this page offers insight into the empowered perspective, or you could save the active tense way to inquire about the future. 

The 15 minute session is $40 and is best if you have two or three straight forward questions. 

The half hour session is $70 and is best if you a few complex or emotionally charged questions, want mediumship readings or past life readings.

The half hour session is also good if you have 4 to 6 real time questions. I will answer an many questions as I am able to in the amount of time you choose to purchase. 

It is also my responsibility to tell you the honest answer to any question you ask, no matter what. I have learned to give hard answers gently, and to walk into tender situations with care and compassion. 

All readings are completely confidential. In fact, I do not recall sessions once they are over. In fact, I sometimes will not remember my clients! 

While this is sometimes embarrassing for me, the truth is that every reading gives you the opportunity to change your future, to create a new truth, a new self. 

Therefore, there is no reason for me to hold onto that which has already passed.    

I look forward to meeting you. 

Thank you for your attention to my post.

Ann George


If you would like to schedule an in person session on a day other than Thursday, please call two or three days ahead. Most all my clients now work by phone. 

I am glad to devote another day to wait on local clients. Please call my office to schedule. You may reach me at 904-993-7466.…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George