Are You Nervous? Your Tarot Reading Is All About You.

Some clients are nervous when they sit for their first reading, just as many people are nervous or uncomfortable in any new situation where they are allowing themselves to be vulnerable to a new experience. 

Some clients have a fear of Tarot in particular. They have been told that it is wrong, or dangerous to consult a reader. Some people have been shamed for seeking psychic insights.     

This kind of treatment could cause anyone to be nervous when coming for a reading! 

If you are my client, whether in person or by telephone appointment, I am present to provide you a service. My responsibility is to answer your questions. My responsibility is to tell you the truthful answer. 

I will not surprise you with answers to unasked questions. I don’t “see the future” in general. The future is always changing and readings help you make the best changes possible. 

I do not make predictions. I don’t give advice. I am at your service to answer your questions. I hope that you will ask me questions that will help you have a better life. 

We are all co-creating the future. We all have some power to change the future. The choices we made in the past brought us to this present. Looking to see the outcome of choices you are going to make helps you decide if that choice will really bring you the happiness you seek. 

You may already “know” the answers to some of the questions you ask me. Many people consult a psychic to find validation, and yes, it can be startling to hear someone reveal insights about your life, but knowing that your intuition is on time is a very valuable thing.

Please know that your reading with me is possible because we have made an agreement that we are going to see your future. I must have your permission, your willingness to honestly visualize and to be present during the session. 

I do need you to ask your question out loud. 

Everything else you want to share with me, that you think is important for me to know, I ask that you simply think them to me. In this way we look together. 

I do not use “Spirit Guides” nor Angels. Our agreement is enough to open the doors to the Akashic Record. Your willingness to remember details, to share your thoughts with me will help us find your answer. 

I am now 20 years in service to the public as a reader. Working most every day, I am not able to easily access the Akashic. I always enter with respect and I always read from a  protected or sacred space. 

I have not desire to amaze you by answering questions you didn’t ask me, nor will I tell you the name of your first pet. What most people need to see is the best way to their next destination. 

Many people want to see the outcome of continuing a relationship. Some people seek to know which new job offer will bring them greatest success. What ever questions you have, I hope you will feel comfortable asking them. 

Again, the purpose of a reading is to help you.  Know that it normal for people to cry in a session, sometimes before we have even asked a question. 
I believe that sitting for a reading is a sacred and powerful act. When you choose to see, you are opening to power, healing, spiritual awareness. Many people are moved to tears by the feeling of reunion with their Higher Self. 

Every reader is different. We all bring different gifts to the table. We find the future in different ways. If you are ever in a session and your reader starts to see black clouds in your aura, curses placed on you at birth, “The Bad Luck”, or in anyway causes you to feel afraid, please leave. 

I strongly believe you should use readings for clarity, insight & direction. You have the power to change the future, you are the magic. 

I hope you found this post comforting. 

Ann George
© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017.

If you would like to schedule a telephone session with me please call my Studio at 904-993-7466.      

If you prefer to have a face-to-face session, I offer Walk In readings every Monday & Thursday at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Room #101, Jacksonville, FL 32204. 

Please follow me on FaceBook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George