Mediumship Readings •  How to Show Respect For The Process

I must post a short note about the right use of a medium. It seems that some people do not appreciate (and who has been taught?) that there is a right way to go about consulting the dead.  

If you do not have any particular question for your dead friend or relative, if you do not need to share an important insight or emotion with them,  I strongly suggest that you let the dead be as they are.  

I do not like to trespass in realms with no clear purpose. If you want to connect with someone, I need you to have some feeling for the departed. Other mediums may not have that requirement. 

If you want to connect, and you want me to make that connection, I need you to generate some energy to help open the door to the Akashic. 

Once there I am then to  search and find your person who may or may not want to come forward to visit. If you are simply stopping in to say hello - this may or may not be sufficient reason for me to disturb someone. 

I do not offer medium services lightly. I often consult for/with people who have a genuine need for closure, clarity, to make sure their loved one is ok - is not still suffering for some reason, and I am happy to do so. 

If you want medium services, and are not sure about hiring me for that purpose, please call first. It matters very much to me that I do no harm. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post. 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George