Creating a Frequency - How We Access the Akashic with Tarot

I often write articles to help people understand the metaphysics of seeing the future. My motive is to help new clients feel comfortable when they come for a psychic reading with Tarot.  I will always prefer the word “clairvoyant’ to describe the services I offer. It seems a cleaner description, to be “clear seeing.” 

Lately I have been helping first clients come to a greater peace for their session by explaining an aspect of “how” we get to the Akashic Record to find the answers to their questions. I will post that explanation here, and hope you enjoy it.

You do need to come to the table with questions. Really, anyone who sits for a reading already has questions, they may not yet be clearly articulated, but we sit for readings to gain insights we don’t yet have. Often we just want clarity, insight, a sense of what is happening. 

The process of accessing the Akashic begins when you speak your question. Let’s use the example question of “Show me the outcome of staying in my current position, at my company, for the next three years.”

Now that you have stated a request and we agree that this is the answer what we are looking for. This is the end of talking. I no longer need you to say anything out loud. 

I do very much need you to concentrate, visualize or remember answers to questions I will ask you. You do not need to answer these questions by voice. It is very important that from the asking of the question until the time we find the answer that you are as focused as can be. 

The questions I ask are to see as I go along, perhaps I need to see your resume, the last business meeting, or job opportunities in your workplace. The questions I ask are directed by what I am finding as I look for your future. 

In this example to “find” the future of your work life I may ask you to visualize your office/workplace. I may ask you to look around and “see” your co-workers, your boss, or to share the feeling of the culture of your workspace.   

My asking and your visualizing sets up a frequency that shines a light on that part of your life experience relevant to the future of your work life.  

I may ask you to think about the business in general, how well your company seems to be doing, any layoffs, anyone fired? as well as your hopes or your conflicts.

As you visualize, you focus a frequency that helps me clearly see your future. Good readings are co-created. When we work together, I can get the most accurate information as clearly as possible. 

While some people want to come and sit at the table and have me tell them what I see, I do not prefer to do this at all! 

I have been seeing the future since I was born. I have been visited by spirits of all kinds, heard people thinking, seen time stand still, as a clairvoyant person I would rather be useful. 

To set me out to look through all the mulitverses, and all possibilities for all future outcomes of your life experience is a very tall order. It is also vague. 

I ask that you do not send me out and have created no frequency for seeing. We have many paths, some are best described as Elemental. 

We have a Fire Path - the path of Spirit, right work, career, passion, purpose and creation. 

We have an Earth Path - the path of Body, money, property, possessions and death. 

We have a Water Path - the path of Emotion, caring, love, healing and growth. 

We have an Air Path - the path of Social interactions, friends, enemies, family and actions. 

It helps us both if you are able to ask me to see the future of continuing to follow one of these paths as you are now. If you are unable to ask for specifics - I may or may not return with information you can use to make a better tomorrow. 

I am not a fortune teller. I am not an entertainment reader. For what ever reason, my bloodlines, my incarnations through time, I am able to see things for you. I want to use this ability for your benefit. I want us to have a peaceful, powerful moment together. 

My first rule of “seeing” is that I must tell you the truth about all that I find. For this reason I encourage you to set boundaries on the answers you receive.

Sometimes after a reading people will say:
You hit the nail on the head” or
“You captured my boyfriends personality perfectly” or
“No, I don’t have any questions about that answer”.

This successful reading is made possible by you giving me the “boost” of frequency. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post. 

Ann George


 © Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George