Did the cards tell you all of that? Psychism and Tarot.

Sometimes new clients, and some who have had readings with others, seem surprised when their reading is very accurate. 

Often they want to me explain the cards to them so that they can get a better understanding of the psychic process and how it was possible for me to “know all of that”. 

In some cases, Tarot card readers do offer a card by card explanation. The “Ten Card Spread” is an excellent choice to provide this service. 

I do not offer a card by card session. If you were to ask me about my reading style, I would say I use a 16 card spread and the “landscape” method of reading. You can find more information about that on this page on my site.  

As I was born clairvoyant, I have always seen and known things that should have been beyond my reach. When I was young I could see all kinds of spirits and “creatures” that others did not see. I was often able to “hear” people thinking, and it was very easy for me to know what was going to happen next. 

I did not realize everyone was not seeing nor hearing the world as I did until I went to public school at the age of 4. I do remember being transferred from one school to another before I finished kindergarten, and that was when I realized I had best keep my seeing thoughts to myself. 

In general, there was no real way for me to use this knowing and so I tried my best to become part of mainstream society, suppressing visions, spirit visits and second sight. It was not easily done. 

I had a conversation recently with someone who was concerned that I used Tarot Cards while offering readings. Some people are more familiar with the spiritualist style of readings, channelling, or the use of “Spirit Guides”. (I have never uses Spirit Guides.) 

I really am able to connect directly to the Aksashic record with your permission and use the Tarot as light to help find that part of the record where your answers lie. 

Some people have been taught that the Tarot is evil, or unclean, or in some way a dangerous power to be avoided. Some people prefer a “psychic” reading for that reason. As for me, I have an abiding trust in the Tarot.  

I strongly prefer a Tarot reading by a gifted seer, psychic or clairvoyant than a reading without the use of this powerful, accurate witness. I will always choose Tarot. 

As the gift of seeing manifested in my daily life with a great force when I was 36, I began to study Hermetics and other esoteric writing in earnest. I realized that I was born to “read” or to “see” and there was no way to turn off that ability.  

After an apprenticeship with a professional psychic for one year and at least a year or more reading at psychic fairs at a local spiritualist church, I felt confident that I could provide accurate answers to questions every time I sat down. 

(Now of course I do not pretend to be accurate 100% of the time. That is just not possible. People have free will and can choose to do what ever it is they choose to do! There are variables that can cause the future seen in a session not to manifest.) 

I continue to choose Tarot as my vehicle to the Akashic, and when reading, I drop my agenda & personality to serve you and to report the answer to your question as it is revealed.

It is difficult for me to go back to tell the story of the answer again. Sessions are now usually 15, 30 or if needed 45 minutes long depending on the number of questions as well as the complexity of the questions you have. 

I realize that it can seem amazing to some that I am able to uncover so many specific details about questions using the Tarot and the visualization process. It is not “wierd”….. it is my work, my nature, and as normal to me as breathing. 

I try to remind clients that a reading is a co-created event. I try to remind seekers that their contribution of remembering and their visualization of circumstances relevant to the question helps me find their “slice” of the Akashic Record, and the answers contained therein. 

If we stop a moment and think about seeing the future, the power of mind, and the idea that time is only a construct it may become easier to accept that the future can be seen, and if need be, changed.

Remembering that all things are interdependent may also help you feel more comfortable with the idea that we can see the past, present and future if we agree to look together. If you do have a very clear reading and feel that the answers are accurate, then we are a good team. 

Every psychic, clairvoyant or “seer” is not the best match for every client. We all have different tastes and expectations.  For those who are willing to participate with me, we should be able to have a good session. 

It is also important to remember that a reading - whether you feel as if the psychic you consulted was “spot on” or left you with more questions than answers - that the process of consulting alone should help you clarify your path.       

Having someone tell you the story of your answer should help clarify your truth.  If you would like a reading with me you may choose to have a session by phone.

You may also choose to come see me for “Walk-In Thursdays” at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Suite 101. I now have a second location for in person sessions by appointment that allow me to be more available to you. 

My new private office is located in Murray Hill in the offices in back of the bank.  The address is 430 Edgewood Avenue South, Suite 217, Jacksonville, Florida 32205. 


In person sessions in Murray Hill are available by appointment Sunday through Wednesday and again on Fridays. Appointment hours are 10:00 am - 7:00 pm at that location.  I think you will enjoy the space.

Please call me at 904-993-7466 to book your session. 

Thank you for your attention to my post.

Ann George 

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George