Why I Offer Psychic Readings by Appointment • Ann George

I often get calls from new clients who are hoping for a reading “right now”.  I do understand the excitement of wanting to know what we want to know as soon as possible.  

As I am in private practice, not a call center service provider, I am not resting in a state of psychic attention all day. 

I do not work for a “by the minute service”.  There is a mobile friendly shopping cart on my site that will process all credit cards and take PayPal. I work by appointment to offer you the best service possible. 

One important reason for by appointment psychic readings, whether by phone or in person, is that I want to be prepared, calm, focused on you, your call. I want you to have the best reading possible. 

I do not use spirit guides nor spirits of any kind when I do a reading. I am not connecting to angels or any other energetic beings to receive answers to your questions. 

This is also why I do not offer “general” readings. I am a “question specific" reader. I do use Tarot as a second, a validator for your benefit. 

I connect to the Akashic directly. I am guided by your questions to that place in Unfolding where your life paths are recorded.  

I am very reluctant to free fall in a reading and just tell you what ever I see. We live in a multi verse of infinite possibility and non-linear time. 

I want you to take a moment to talk to me, or visit my website to find out what my values are, what I can and cannot offer you. 

I respect the sacred nature of your life path and purpose. I respect the many hurdles we face to have the everyday life be workable. At no time to I want to wander recklessly in your personal history, nor the future you are co-creating. 

I look to you to ask for what you need to see, trusting that you know what is best for you to discover at this time.  I also trust that you will ask an open and honest question. There is no need to ask “trick” questions to see if I am “real”. Call first or read some testimonials! 

The rule I must read by is this: “I must tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask, no matter what that truth maybe”. This is my commitment to you and the to Universe that allows me to see the past, present and future when asked to do so.

I will tell all I see, no hedging, no omissions. To accomplish this I always have a period of meditation and sacred space moments before I begin a session. 

There is one occasion when I do work without a schedule and that is on Thursdays. There is an energetic agreement made that almost every Thursday from Noon until 5:00 pm I will be available for those who want to walk in for a session. The prayer and meditation process is unbroken during that time. 

The space I offer you for walk-in readings has been used regularly for Clairvoyant Tarot readings since 2010. Teachings on a variety of subjects, yoga classes a weekly Tibetan Buddhist meditation practice have also been offered in that lovely room. The greater space is full of sacred images from the East, stones and crystals from all over the world, and it holds a very high vibration. 

I am able to take walk in sessions there as it is very easy to maintain a state of constant psychic attention. We have use of a small area tucked away behind a wall of pillows. There is some ambient music that provides us a sound wall, and our focused intent that makes the process as private as can be. 

I am also very fortunate to have lovely sales associates at that store who keep a list of who is next in line for a reading should be get busy. That list is at the back counter so that you may enjoy all the lovely clothing, jewelry & gifts there if you find yourself waiting. 

For those who are used to the walk in model, please notice my new office located at 840 Edgewood Avenue South, Suite 217, is by appointment only. I take phone and in person appointments there. I may not be able to open the door when you arrive. 

There is a little lobby with a sofa & two chairs if you have to wait, however I may have sessions booked for several hours when you stop by. I hope to offer a small “soft opening party” in the near future so you may enjoy the space. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post. I look forward to speaking with you at a time that works well for both of us. 

Ann George 
904-993-7466

© Ann George Studios, Inc.  2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George