Mediumship Services with Ann George in Jacksonville, Florida

I often am asked to provide mediumship by my clients. Some new clients seek me out specifically for that service. 

For many years I was reluctant to advertise that I am indeed able to contact, or make a connection with the consciousness of people who are no longer incarnate.  

I should write that sentence differently. I should say, I am able to contact your loved ones who have “crossed over”.  Those are easy words, but they do not really provide the best description of what services I offer. 

I am a mystic, a seer, a clairvoyant person. I have always “seen” spirits of all kinds. I was born with that ability, and in so seeing have come to understand what science now proves true: Energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed. 

I suppose for some people, having a reading with a true medium affirms that we do continue, that our loved ones are not lost to us, just removed for now. 

When I say “true medium” I am referring to someone who can actually directly connect with the spiritual energy of the lost loved one.

There are mediums in the public eye who walk the audience making guesses  of the letters of first names, or those who “sense the presence of someone who has recently passed”. 

A true medium is not “getting a name that starts with B” or  seeing “an older man who died of heart failure”….. not a gallery reader who is fishing for a “hit”. 

A medium who is skilled, has practiced his or her art, does not need to play guessing games. If you want to connect with a loved one, I am will help you, however I want to share my values so you are comfortable & have a good experience.

I know that we are immortal. Our wisdom mind-streams are pure energy. We will continue to manifest in one realm or another, one form or another for as long as time endures. 

One of the blessings of serving as a medium is this knowledge. It is a blessing to be able to help you come to your own awareness of immortality which many find to be a powerful healing experience.

If you want me to find your loved one, and to help you come to closure or to find peace, to ask forgiveness or to share your feelings one more time, then I need you to tell the the full name of the person you are seeking.

As well, I need you to create a visual image of that person and to remember them. This serves two purposes. The first is to help me be sure that I have found the correct person. There are many people named Mary Ann Smith - your visualization as well as your desire to contact here serve to help her find you, and me to find her. 

Your intention in connecting to a loved one is also very important. If you are connecting for loving reasons, this is fine. If you are connecting to gain understanding about a murder or a suicide, please…. do not ask these questions during your mediumship session. It is unkind. 

Instead, after you have connected with your loved one, ask me to find those kind of answers.  I am a reader of the Akashic record. I do not have “guides” nor “spirit helpers”. I am able to see as much as is possible on my own. 

Of course I create a safe and sacred space for reading. I don’t just open the door to other worlds and wander recklessly about. I do enter kindly, and with respect to see if your loved one wants to connect, to see if the doors to your answer will open. 

I have two offices for your comfort and convenience. There is a private office at 840 Edgewood Avenue South, Suite 217 in Murray Hill. Some clients prefer to have mediumship connections there. 

My walk-in office is in Room #101 at 1055 Park Street, Five Points. I am there most every Thursday from Noon til 5:00 pm. If you are not familiar with the address, it is the location of Midnight Sun. I have a private office in the back, although there is music playing and some shopping happening. You can stop by the back counter if you don’t see me to sign the “list.”  

I usually recommend that you order the half hour reading if you want to make a connection. We do have control over ourselves and our futures, but not the actions or willingness of others.

I have published a PodBean on mediumship that provides more information. Please play that audio if you have questions about what can occur. 



Thank you for your attention to my post. 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 201


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George