Astrology & Tarot - Why Your Birth Sign Matters.

Astrology & Tarot - Why Your Birth Sign Matters.

I offer clairvoyant Tarot readings, which means in essence that I use the Tarot as a witness, or as a second opinion to validate what I “see.”

Many times clients who come for a live reading will see a card on the table and want to know what that card means. This is impossible to answer during a reading, in part because I am not actually presenting information on a card by card basis.
Properly used, the Tarot presents a landscape response to the seekers question. The relevant past and present events of import are presented as well as future outcomes. I use a 16 card spread - and it is in the relationship of the Tarot to each other that the answers are clarified.

The Tarot speaks in many tongues. It speaks in elements of Fire, Earth, Air & Water in particular. This is why I will ask your Sun sign, or the sign you were born under.
If you are a Fire sign person, and the Tarot reveals your answer using Water cards as the primary element of reply, then the landscape of the answer will have a different meaning than if the reply comes to you in Fire cards.

As well, in the Minor Arcana, each card represents 10 degrees of the sphere of the Zodiac! Many do not know this…. but it is true. This is an important note for students who hope to transcend memorizing card bt card meanings to be able to actually interpret the Tarot in full.

In Astrology, each sign has its ruling planet, favorable planets, and unfavorable planets. As well, each sign responds differently to the various houses (or signs) of the Zodiac, thus the Minor Arcana that are revealed will have a different meaning for you depending on your Sun sign.

Be sure, these are the subtle nuances of interpretation that mark the difference between someone who is reading offering a card by card story and a reader who is able to scan the landscape reply of Tarot to address your questions.

After you have asked your question aloud there is really no need for you to say anything else. I will shuffle the Tarot while listening for the answer to your question. I may ask you to “show me” - by this I mean either visualize or remember - things I need to see more clearly to give you the most accurate answer possible. 

Some clients want to verbally reply to my questions. This is not helpful for me. I read in “second attention” or you could say I read the Akashic record. To remain in that meditative state, it is best if you only visualize the circumstances, people, or events that are revenant to your question.

During this time, I shuffling & you visualizing, the Tarot which is an incredibly sensitive instrument, responds to the energy of your thoughts. When you are ready to see the answer and I stop shuffling, the Tarot will be aligned in such a way that the answer to your question will be revealed in the spread of cards.

Through your visualization and memories recalled, you are able to exert influence during the reading. Your thoughts, emotions, fears, feelings, hopes….. all are captured and revealed as needed by Tarot. This also is a protection, as moments in time you may not be ready to explore are minimized, areas that require your immediate attention are amplified.
I consider the spread while answering your question. It is a touchstone…. or a launch pad. I will be advised by the cards that appear as well as by those that do not. However, I will answer your question without specifically referring to a card as the validator. 

Sometimes the answers Tarot reveals is so visually amazing that I will place the cards before you, one by one, so that you can see the future unfolding for yourself. As each client selects the deck to work with in a live session, they often choose a deck that is full of images that are symbolic and meaningful to them.


Ann George

Ann George Studios, Inc.
February 24, 2016

I thank Osho Zen Tarot - The Transcendental Game Of Life for their kind permission to use their graphics on my site.Osho Zen Tarot -The Transcendental Games of Life, St. Martins Press ISBN: 0-312-11733-7 with permission of osho.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George