Testimonial for Psychic Ann George - Clairvoyant

testimonial Psychic Ann GeorgeI am pleased to post an unsolicited testimonial from a satisfied client, and remain quite grateful to all who have worked with me over the years.

Ann,

I am so glad I talked to you today, I don't know how I went so long without an update from you. Today I was reminded how amazingly gifted you are, I felt you were very tuned in, you picked up many things about my situation that no one could ever guess. What you see for the future also is very much in line with things that I have already set in motion.

You are always so honest, I really appreciate that. and you have been right about so many things that did not make sense at the time, but later came to be as you predicted. So lucky for me today, most of what you picked up was positive! and I feel pretty peaceful about the not so positive as well, you helped me to understand him better and accept what is out of my control. Thanks so much, I wish you all the best.

Talk to you again soon!

gk

Sunday, June 07, 2009 at 09:16:53.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George