Tarot in Sacred Space

The "Tarot Room" at the Midnight Sun is so lovely that people often stop in just to experience the glow.

This sacred space I am fortunate to use as a reading room has been blessed with the right intention and action of Yoga teachers, Kirtans, healing workshops and the good, sweet loving energy of the people who make this wonderful shop possible.

I very much enjoyed being present on Saturday, and was happy to be able to provide some clarity, insight and validation to those who chose to experience the benefits of Tarot for the first time.

I hope you will feel welcome to call if you would like to have a live reading on a day other than Saturday. I am happy to come to the shop between Noon & Five PM if need be. Please call my office at (904) 993-7466 to schedule an in person session. Readings by telephone are also available if you prefer not to drive. When working by telephone, I am also working in sacred space, reserved only for that purpose. In fact, you may enjoy this little article about intention and sacred space.

I am also available to teach mini-workshops on Tarot to groups of four or more students during the week, or on Sundays. If you would like to attend a class on Tarot, metaphysics, the mystic in general, or have a special workshop request, I am happy to offer a lesson plan to meet your need.

Namaste!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George