Psychic Scams - More thoughts on a sensitive subject


I have reviewed my past two articles on psychic scams, and double checked the information posted on the links I included in the last post.

I notice that one post seems to take a bit too much pleasure in calling one reader a fraud. The evidence of the "fraud" is that the reader made a mistake during a public reading.

Mistakes happen. No reader is 100% accurate, 100% of the time. To expect a human being to always perfectly see the past, present of future of the live or lives of another is just not reasonable.

Even the best reader, with the best intention will find some clients difficult to read. As well, those who come to a session to play "trick the psychic" make it impossible for a reader to see clearly.

For example, if you already know the answer to the question you are about to ask a professional reader, why bother asking? What purpose could that serve. (If you are seeking deeper insight into the how, or the why of something.. seeking clarity, then of course ask the question.)

Good readers come to the table willing to do their best to look for your answer, the outcome, the future for your greatest good. When I sit down to do a session, I choose to believe my client has come with an open mind and a willing heart. In that trust, I offer my services, knowing that time & again, the best sessions happen when we agree to work together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George