Ann George Studios, Inc. has an excellent reputation.

tarot consultant ann georgeRecently a long time client asked how she could now refer her friends to me. She told me that when she entered my name into the search engines she encountered two outrageous posts about my services on the "Rip Off Report". There she found some abusive posts about my psychic services on "The Rip Off Report"

I was already familiar with this site that allows people to post anonymous, and often very false complaints about business of any kind. As well, the site also must make money with affiliate advertising, because as you roll over a link, there is a little pop up ad that displays the very kind of service the consumer is complaining about. I did my due diligence to report to that sites web host that the information posted about me was false, and defamatory

I had also received an e-mail from a company informing me of a very defamatory report at that site & offering to "repair" my reputation for a fee. I suspect that the company offering help is in league with the owners of the company encouraging false reports. I followed up with the web host for the site that promises to "repair" the Rip-Off report, but to no avail as the ROR will not ever take down a post.

I admit that I am human, therefore capable of error, and that I cannot always read every client,  but allegations that I am a money hungry, product pushing, manipulator with no respect for human suffering is not at all true.

Here are a few links for your information about the Ripoff Report that validate my position. BE AWARE at the time of posting, these seemed like useful links. Please do not take my posting as a reference that the sites listed below will be valid tomorrow!

* Scam Review Sites
* A note from Garden Girl
* From Marketing Pilgrim* If you have been a victim of the "Ripoff Report"
* Google Reputation Mangement
* From US-Web
* The Anatomy of a RipOff Report Lawsuit.

If you would like to read some of the letters actually written by my clients over the years, please click the title of this post to check my references.

I do realize that all business are subject to criticism & all businesses make mistakes. What surprises me about the posts on Ripoff Report is the complaint seems to a personal attack that includes a bit of name calling.

If you would like to read one of the nasty notes left by others please visit:
Report One

However, a general search for my services on
Yahoo is still favorable as of this posting. Sadly, Google seems to favor the negative post on Ripoff Report at present.

Thanks to all for your attention to this post. I am still Ann George, I have consistently owned and operated my studio since 1996. I have been online since 2000, and shall continue to offer my best service to all.

Ever forward.

Ann George

Comments

  1. Oh My Gosh!!
    This is so not true!Ive have done business with Ann George for 10years.I know her to be honest,trustworthy and True to her word.I have had Readings,Reiki Treatments and classes also bought products.Its very clear to me that they have never Met,Talked or Purchased anything from Ann.I know for a fact she does a lot of charity work for people !
    I will continue to do business with Ann George and recomend her to friends and family!
    Sincerly Cathy Worth
    Jax. Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive had a lot of Psychic readings and she is the most accurate . Which is amazing considering I didn't believe in Psychic readers until my first reading with Ann 18 years ago. I check in regularly and can honestly say that she has saved me fro disaster more than once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George