The Sacred Trust - Ethics of a Professional Tarot Consultant

in person Tarot readings Jacksonville FloridaRecently, I had a curious friend ask me a question about a my reading process, and in particular about the kinds of things that occur in a reading.

I realized that it may be time again to post more information about my values as a reader so that others can know my thoughts on the Sacred Trust. Those words may sound dramatic, or self important, which is not at all my intention.

Rather, the words "Sacred Trust" reflect my deep sense of gratitude to the oracle of Tarot, my respect for the seekers, and an abiding commitment to keep the confidences entrusted to me by my clients.

I mention my gratitude to Tarot as it is this mystic device, this ancient book of mirrors that made it possible for me to gain mastery over my clairvoyant "gift", which I assure you, when running wild is no gift at all. Unbridled clairvoyance in my experience was a kaleidoscope of information that served no one.

It is the Tarot that made it possible to serve the public. For me, the Tarot is the portal I am able to open when needed and close when finished, allowing me to offer my clients accurate readings consistently.

I believe that as a reader, consulting the oracle of Tarot is a task to be undertaking in sacred space, with pure intention, and tremendous respect for the elders who have gone before me.. opening the door to the Akashic record.

As well, in this day & time, I have tremendous respect and appreciation for those who are not afraid to acknowledge that the mysteries endure, that the World is indeed a multi-dimensional experience, and that the unseen is often far more real than the tangible.

To be certain that I was able ready to work for the public, I apprenticed under a well-respected psychic in private practice for almost 9 months before opening my first Studio.

Today, I am able to work again for the public as city regulations that kept the mystics on the outskirts of town in adult entertainment zonings have been changed. My new little studio is located in the sacred space at 1055 Park Street, in the lovely studio in the back of The Midnight Sun.

We are able to close the door and have a private reading in that lovely room. What ever is revealed in your session, stays in that room unless you choose to reveal the information.

As for me, I will forget the reading shortly after we have finished. I will not be able to recall something I may have told you in a session at a later date. If you like, you are welcome to take notes during the reading. (I do not offer taped sessions.)

While at first, it may not seem very useful to have a Tarot consultant who forgets your session, in fact, the opposite is true. The future is in play, and always changing. Were I to hold the information revealed to you last month, it would be similar to hoarding old newspapers.

You will make changes, decisions, take actions and meet new people between readings. What was once revealed may have already occurred. When you sit down to see the outpicturing of your actions again, we will be able to access your portion of the Akashic, and all that has gone before - all that is relevant to your question - will be available again.

For another view of Tarot Ethics, please visit Tarotpedia.

Thanks to all for your continued support.

Namaste,

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George