Tarot Consultations Only - Ethics of a Professional Reader

tarot card reader, professional tarot consultantI have received several emails lately from new visitors to my website asking if I will perform rituals for them.

In particular, I have been asked to do rituals for success, to reunite lost loves, to bring money, and to break up relationships.

I do not now, nor have I ever offered services of this kind. I do not do "work" and have published many articles written to help new clients better understand the the power to change our lives rests with in each of us.

We are the magic, we create the future, we can change so much about our lives when we have some clarity, insight and direction. An ethical Tarot consultation can indeed offer that clarity and an out picturing of the future outcome of our actions.

I provide Clairvoyant Tarot readings by appointment. The fees for my services are clearly stated, and don't change. You receive the reading you pay for, one which offers many benefits.

I have written many articles, some in this blog, others on my site, that address the nature & purpose of my services. I will refer you to an article Candle Magic & Psychic Scams written to help you avoid being scammed, tricked, and/or manipulated by "readers" and "advisors" who claim to be able to change your luck, bring your true love back etc.

Please know that I do not intend this post as a criticism of others religious practices, others cultural values nor ritual in general.

However, I have received so many call from people who have been abused by "psychics" who offer rituals for money that I try to help people identify the difference between the personal rituals of prayer, meditation, offerings and ablutions that one does for oneself and spell casting or "rituals" done by strangers to affect change for the client.

These links will help you identify tricks of con artists who pose as psychics or spiritual advisors with the intention of gaining as much of your money as possible as well as insights into the ethics of other traditions:
For a bit more information on my own values as a reader, I offer a link to testimonials from my website.

I have received some negative reviews over the years, some from clients who wanted to hold me responsible for the decision they made as a result of information revealed in a reading.

Some that were from clients who may have had an unrealistic expectation of my abilities, and some that were from people who wanted a "free" reading. I am not the best reader for everyone, but I do give every client my full attention and best effort.

Ultimately, any seeker consulting a reader of any kind is best served when they realize they are buying that professional time, talent and attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George