Your First Tarot Reading - How to Prepare

I had a call from a new client who wanted to schedule their first Tarot reading. If you are in Jacksonville, Florida and would like to come for your first Tarot reading, I am very happy to schedule a session for you. Here are a few tips to help you prepare:

First - It is good to know What Happens In a Reading.
Second - It is helpful to ask
questions
that will give you the direction you need.
Third - I think it is very useful to know something about the values of your Tarot consultant.
Finally - Testimonials from reliable sources (friends you trust, other clients of that reader, or the online testimonials for the psychic.)

A few of the other posts in this blog are written to help you have the most useful Tarot reading possible. Of course, some people just walk right in, take the plunge, have a reading and are very happy with the outcome.

One purpose of consulting the Tarot is to gain clarity, insight, direction. If you are able to spend a few moments preparing your questions, it will help me help you to have a successful session. Of course, if everything just seems too much, I am happy to help you with your questions.

I do not ask for any more information from you than the question. Once that is spoken aloud, I will ask you to concentrate on the particulars, the details of the matter until you feel as if you have thought of everything relevant. Then, we will turn the Tarot and see the answer.

It is my responsibility to tell the truth, and to remind you the the outcome revealed is based on past action and the decisions you make in the relative present.

I hope you will visit my site for more information on Tarot and the reading process. You may contact me by email through the site, or phone (904) 993-7466 to schedule an appointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George