Important update - new site using my name is not endorsed nor affiliated with Ann George Studios, Inc.

It came to my attention today that there is a new web site on line. Interestingly the domain name of this site uses my web site name as their url. Ann George Studios, Inc. home page carries the description: "Psychic -Ann George - Clairvoyant." .. and all these adjectives apply to me, and the kind of work I do.

The new site is using: pyschicanngeorgeclairvoyantinfo as their domain name. I suppose I should flattered in some way? After providing service to clients on line since 2000, my website has earned a good search engine placement.

That someone should try to take advantage of the placement by using my name to draw traffic to their site seems less than straight forward. Of course, I wish all honorable merchants the best of luck!

I do want to make it perfectly clear that I am not affiliated with, nor do I endorse the web site found at that address.

Ann George
Clairvoyant, Psychic, and Usui Reiki Master.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George