"The Truth About Psychic Readings"

I was looking around the web today. I wanted to see what kinds of articles were out about psychic readings, readings for sale and the current price for psychic readings in general. In so doing, I came across a very good article in a blog from GeorgeMinisteri.com.

Please know... I have not explored the site at all, just the post, and I found it very well written and useful, so I include it here. "The Truth About Psychic Readings" I hope you find it helpful.

I have published several articles on my site designed to help people have the best possible psychic readings. A few of my articles are:
Ethical Psychic Readings
What Happens in a Reading (Tarot reading in particular) and the most important article,
Ask Useful Questions

The importance of the questions cannot be emphasized enough. The question opens the door to the answer, and creates the best ground to see the outcome of situations. Sometimes, when reading forward into situations where there are others involved, and the matter is not under your direct control it is more difficult for most readers to be as accurate as they will be when answering question concerning a matter where you do have control.


It is always best to ask about things over which we do have control. To see the outcome of a situation where a group sits in judgement, it may be best to ask:


"Show me the best way to prepare for the meeting"
"Show me the best way to respond to criticisms."
"Show me the best way to ensure a successful outcome."


The best of readers cannot be accurate all the time, for this reason, medical questions are best left to the doctors, outcomes of court cases will be revealed in time and patience may be the best path.  (Asking if one has hired the most useful attorney is always a good question!)

When receiving a reading, it is best to enter the experience with an open mind, an open heart, and to be present with your reader as best you can during the process. We must always remember that the future is in a state of flux, and that your actions, thoughts and prayers can change your future.

I do recommend that you choose a professional in private practice who is charging a clear fee for the service provided. The article first mentioned is very helpful.








Comments

  1. I liked your article over introduction to the topic of psychic readings for the clarity it shed for the reader to let me make more informed decisions over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Reading blog i have read your blog and i found that psychic reading is a important part of spirituality. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content is really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information.....keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George