A testimonial for Clairvoyant Ann George - Jacksonville, Florida.

I am very pleased to have permission to post a note from a client.

Hi Ann,

I hope you're well!  I just wanted to send you a quick note based on the last reading you did for me.  You had predicted that love would walk into my life in the month of June and well......just as you said, it walked straight into my life and my heart!  I have no idea where this leads, but I will say that I've never ever experienced this type of love before and it's amazing!

Thank you!
Tara 

June 29, 2012 12:34:52 PM EDT

I am very fortunate that most all my clients take the time to review articles published on my site before coming for a reading.  The extra time in preparation makes is very easy for me to "see" the future that is in process. 

I am pleased to be of service.

Ever forward!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George