"Walk In on Thursday" - Clairvoyant Tarot at The Midnight Sun

Most every Thursday I will be available for readings from 12:30 pm until 5:00 PM at The Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32204.

Many have stopped by for a reading only to find that I work by appointment during the week, except for "Walk In Thursday."

I am fortunate to have national and international clients who require phone readings, so I did not have a regularly scheduled "live reading day."

To better serve my clients here in NE Florida, I will now be at The Midnight Sun every Thursday afternoon. No Appointment Is Needed. I am able to accept cash or debit or credit cards, which ever is easiest for you.

I will simply be available on a first come, first served basis offering either:

  1. The 15 minute reading  for 40.00  which is usually best to answer one to three questions or 
  2. The 30 minute reading  for $70.00 which is usually best you have  four to six questions.

I do recommend you call me to be sure that I am in the shop on the Thursday you hope to walk. Please feel welcome to contact me at 904-993-7466.

If you are a new client, I encourage you to review the following articles on my site:
I should quickly mention that I do not offer palm readings. Also, I am not gifted with with ability to find lost object, nor lost persons. I do offer mediumship work. I am best as a past life reader, but in many cases am able to receive information from or about deceased loved ones. 

I look forward to meeting you in person. My commitment to you will always be to provide honest, accurate answers to any question you may ask. 

Live readings on other days will still be available by appointment, however several days notice is usually necessary to secure the appointment time you prefer.  For more information, please visit my web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George