Professional Psychics in Jacksonville Florida Have an Occupational License.

From time to time I will get a call from someone interested in getting a reading who wants to come to my home for that service. I have come to understand that there are people who are offering readings from home in Jacksonville, Florida.

In the city of Jacksonville, Florida, a professional psychic, clairvoyant, medium, astrologer or mental healer is required to purchase a business license. To obtain that license, one must provide evidence of having a business location. This is the law. There are penalties for failing to honor those requirements.

Several years ago, the city restricted readers - myself included - to practice only in the areas of town zoned CCG-2. This zoning is for a variety of service providers, including but not limited to topless bars, adult bookshops, and the like.

Most of these kinds of buildings were large, expensive and located in parts of town where retail shopping, boutiques, restaurants and such were hard to find. After maintaining a studio in just such a location for 5 years, I transitioned into telephone reading services.

Happily, the zoning code was changed, and I am now able to read from a lovely shop, The Midnight Sun in the Historic Five Points district near downtown. I pay my business tax, purchase my occupation license and file my corporate report to the State every year.

I feel this is very important. You can find me. I am available, visible, and willing to put my name, my reputation, and my contact information online for public review.

I believe it is important to respect my neighbors, who live in a quiet historic district, and wish to be in peace. They did not purchase homes, only to have a services vendor operating a consulting practice in their neighborhood. My neighborhood is zoned residential, and I also like it that way.

I feel it is important to offer my clients a professional environment, with public parking, a beautiful shopping experience should they choose to browse as well as anonymity of service.

Some suggest that it really doesn't matter. Some suggest that readers who are reading from home are just doing the best they can. Some argue that this is traditional.  It is not my intention to argue at all.

I wanted to state that I feel that a business should pay it's taxes and be part of the community... not pocketing cash and working "under the table" or "on the side."

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am indeed compliant with all city and state regulations. I apprenticed, studied and trained to be able to consistently provide my clients the very best service I can offer.

I am happy to read for you by appointment, either in person or by phone. This year I am trying something different.. the "Walk In" day. It  has been tricky to find that best day, however I seem to have settled on Thursdays from 12:30 - 5:00 PM.

I hope that having a regular walk-in day will make it easier for some clients to get a reading. As my practice has grown over the past 17 years, I do a good deal of work by telephone nationally, and have now developed a small international practice.

Phone readings are available Sunday through Friday - however it seems I will be taking Thursdays to be fully present for my Northeast Florida clients.

Wishing peace & prosperity to all.

Ann George

Comments

  1. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
    astrology consultation Florida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George