Love Readings - Clairvoyant Tarot for Relationships.

Loving relationships can bring great happiness, joy, comfort and pleasure. When a couple has managed to build a relationship based on mutual respect, trust, honesty and open communication they have one of the greatest blessings this life offers. Clairvoyant Tarot readings do provide clarity, insight and direction during all phases of a loving relationship. 

Clearly the best time to consult a gifted reader is before you fully commit to a loving  relationship. If you have been dating and feel as if you have a good idea of who you are seeing, have had conversations about mutual goals and hopes for the future, then this is the best time to consult a reader to see the outcome of continuing your relationship. If the outcome is favorable, most people choose to continue. If the outcome is not favorable, many will choose to move on, or to ask a second question to see if the relationship can be improved. 

Some people consult after a few dates as they have very strong feelings toward the person they are seeing. This is also fine. It is best if you have met and talked with your significant other before you call for a session. This enables the clairvoyant to “read’  the nature of your love interest based on your own experience. In other words - the reader can “see” through your eyes. 

I should mention here that my responsibility is to tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask, no matter what. So, should you be deeply attracted to someone who is not revealed as a good match, I will share with you the problems I see for the future. I will not tell you what to do. 

Often people will call to schedule a session when their relationship begins to falter. This is always a good idea. Often a couple has become overwhelmed by life changes, things are not working out as expected, you may feel emotionally abandoned by your partner, you may find you have lost trust or feel abused. 

It is very important to come to a session in which you hope to get some insight into the nature of your relationship with empowered questions. Here are a few examples that many find helpful:

  • Show me the outcome of continuing my relationship with __________________.
  • Show me the best way to heal my relationship with ___________________ if possible. 
  • Show me the outcome of separating from my partner. 
  • Show me the meaning and purpose of my relationship with __________________.

It is important to provide your reader the full name of your partner. This information, as well as your clear visualizations of the person, their behaviors, your feelings about them, enable me to be provide you the most accurate answer.

Once you have asked the first question - I strongly prefer that you do not tell me anything else. Please do not tell me why you are here, what he or she has just done, how you met…. nor any other details.

After you ask the question, I will ask you to relax and to “show me” your partner. In my experience, most people can easily see their loved one in their minds eye. If a fight has occurred, then you can see or remember your partners words, expression, and tone of voice. This remembering is far more useful for me, as you are allowing me to look with you, to see the experience with you, and in allowing that, we open the doors of the time space continuum, and so can see the past experience of your relationship, recent events and therefore the future based on the present circumstances. 

I have found that telling takes quite a while, and remembering only a moment. Further, by sharing your thoughts with me, I am able to see far more than words can ever describe. Words are easy to misunderstand….. the expression on someones face however, is clear. 

The reading will now involve me asking you to “show me” various moments in your relationship, a few questions perhaps about what you really do want, and I will invite you to share anything else you feel is important for me to understand about your partner before we see the answer. 

When you feel as if you have shown me everything I need to know, we will then see the outcome or answer to your question. 

I read relationships this way for 20 years now. To date, this method has enabled me to provide the greatest clarity for my clients. 

I will mention here that often, clients will want to know:

  • Does my partner love me?
  • Did my partner ever love me? 
  • Does my partner understand what they have done? 
  • Will my partner change? 


Please allow me to point out what may be obvious to the casual reader, and hard to accept to those in emotional pain - each person defines love differently. Some people really do believe  they love you, and through their filters this may be true.

However, no matter how sure someone is that they do love you, the kind of love they have to offer may not be the kind of love you need. The reverse is also true.

I will continue to blog about readings for loving relationships, and begin to offer podcasts on the topic in the future. I hope you find this post helpful.

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George