Clairvoyant Tarot - New "In Person" Sessions Available.

Clairvoyant Tarot by Appointment 

I am very pleased to offer additional appointment times for “live” or “in person” readings at Midnight Sun as of Wednesday 11/3/15.  

In Person readings are available from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  For these sessions, an appointment and a deposit are necessary.  

To make your appointment for a private, in person session, please call my office at 904-993-7466. 

To confirm your session, safe and secure online shopping carts enable you to make your deposit in a snap using credit or PayPal as you prefer.* 

Mid-day reading appointments are accepted for half hour sessions only. Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like a mid-day reading and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Thursday will continue to be “Walk in Thursday” and no appointment is required.  Simply walk-in to Midnight Sun between 12:30 & 5:00 to experience the benefits of Clairvoyant Tarot. Fifteen Minute and Half Hour Sessions are available on Thursdays at 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32204.

As always, I suggest that you review my website, allow me to introduce myself and my style of reading, and to check my references. I also encourage you to read the “Help Me Ask My Questions” page for tips on getting the greatest benefit from your appointment. 

*If, due to emergency or natural disaster, I am not able to keep my appointment with you, I will gladly refund your payment.  

**If you are not sure that you can keep your appointment, it is best to wait for "Walk In Thursdays."

(I do not offer refunds for clients who fail to cancel their Mid-Day sessions. 24 hours notice is required to receive a refund of your deposit. Phone readings are a better option if you have a demanding schedule or must face heavy traffic.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George