The Mystic Book Store is Restored

I am very pleased to say that the Book Store on my site is at last updated. I am pleased with the look of the first page, which is a simple index.

I am very pleased that I was able to rebuild and restore the original reading list for books in those topics I feel are critical for every serious student of Tarot.

I have recommended Tarot Decks on one page, books for Hermetic Studies as well as selected title on Quantum Theory!

I hope you enjoy the selection. I took care in suggesting those books that have helped me on my journey. The store is hosted by Amazon.com. I receive a token for each sale - but the purpose is not profit, rather to maintain an ongoing list of titles that are of benefit.

Ever forward!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George