In Person Readings January 14, 2016 • Walk In Thursday with Ann George at Midnight Sun

One of the advantages of coming into Midnight Sun for a live reading is that you may choose the Tarot you wish to consult. I offer three choices. The Archeon Tarot pictured on the left is a jewel toned deck.

It is a modern era deck designed by artist Timothy Lantz, and I feel it holds true to the Hermetic principles necessary to trust the oracle we are consulting. There are many decks - but not all offer two male and two female court cards, thus presenting a world out of balance. Mr. Lantz follows the Hermetic tradition and I appreciate that.

Many clients prefer the Hermetic Tarot, which I have reviewed on line. This is far and away the best study deck for new students.  For those who appreciate astrology, this deck reveals the planets and signs that govern each of the Minor Arcana.

Of course, the decks are all the same, have the same 78 cards, and the same astrology applies to them all. With this deck, it is easier for you to identify and find your own meaning to the interplay of the planets.

It is important for me to share that I offer clairvoyant Tarot readings. The Tarot is used to provide us a landscape, to provide you a doorway to the Akashic Record and to help you reconnect with your highest awareness.

Encouraging you to chose your deck allows you to be most comfortable and relaxed as we go forward. I always bring Crowley's deck, illustrated by Lady Frieda Harris.

This pastel deck is pleasing to many, also provides some astrology clues for those who enjoy looking at the images.  (Of course it is best to relax and wait for the answer to your question.)

The Tarot serves as a second for me. While I see and know all kinds of things, and when looking for the answers to your questions, in general I am confident that I am seeing clearly before I speak.

The spread of Tarot is a validator for my "knowing" as well as a way for you to set boundaries for your own well being.

Many people prefer live readings - or I should say "In Person" readings - as phone readings are also live experiences. I am always pleased to be able to work like, to share the vortex that is created when we agree to see the future, or the past, and to find clarity, direction and insight.

For more information about Tarot readings, please visit that section on my website.  There are other articles on this blog you may find helpful. Many of the decks you see here are for sale at Midnight Sun. You are also welcome to browse my online store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George