Clairvoyant Tarot Reading and Psychic Reading with Tarot? Which to Choose?

I have been asked this question many times, but today is the first time I really stopped to think about this on a deeply personal level. 

The words “psychic” 
[relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance] and  
“clairvoyant” 
[ having or exhibiting an ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact]  
have similar definitions in a dictionary.

The constant in most all services I offer is Tarot, which is my “second”, my witness and a validator for your benefit.

For me - a Clairvoyant readings deal with matters of this world. Questions such as “Show me the best path to right love.” or “Show me the outcome of moving to Detroit.” are based on being here now. 

Clairvoyant reading is a flow of clear seeing the future. The future is a consequence of what we have done in the past, what we are telling ourselves about the present and the choices we make that affect the future.

Clairvoyant readings help people explore themselves in the relative present - or future - and find answers to emotional, social, personal matters giving clarity, direction and insight. 

When I offer a Psychic Reading  it is one where the questions seek answers beyond this world. Psychic readings split the veil between the worlds. Examples of readings I consider to be psychic are those where clients ask to be connected with a loved one who has left this world. 

Another example of a Psychic Reading would be a past lives reading where I am asked to scroll backwards through time - perhaps though centuries to help a client gain greater insight into their present circumstances. 

Always, a Psychic Reading is one where a paranormal event of some kind requires investigation. These are all matters that require extra care, extra protection, extra awareness on my part. 

Many do no know that a good reader will create a sacred space before the questions begin. Using what ever tools are part of his or her spiritual path - the reader will invoke blessings, protection and empowerment to safely see what needs to be seen, then, when finished, to close the door to other worlds so all may safely walk away.

Beware the reckless, the arrogant or the cocky readers who promise grand outcomes, reunions, healing of all kinds. Whether the person has that ability or not - reckless boasting is not wise. 

In summary - For all readings the Tarot will be by gateway & my ground. 

I am grateful to you if you do order Psychic Readings for sessions that take us out of time and away from this world, you help me prepare to be of best service. 

Choosing Clairvoyant Tarot helps me prepare to see into the complexities of the everyday and see the outcome of plans, relationships, promotions and such. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post.

I will be available this Thursday - 3/10/16 for live readings at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32205 between 11:30 & 4:30. No appointment needed.

Ann George

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George