"Walk In Thursdays" at Midnight Sun • Psychic Readings in Jacksonville, Florida

After 20 years in service to the public as a professional Tarot consultant, past lives medium and medium between the worlds I have learned that when people call for a reading they often want that reading as soon as possible.

Telephone readings are the first choice for those who feel the need to have insight and closure, validation and direction as soon as possible. 

Today, the bulk of my practice is readings by phone. Whether my clients are local or long distance, phone readings offer many advantages. If you don’t live nearby, you do not have to drive (the planet thanks you!), you do not spend valuable time in traffic or parking, and you can call from your comfortable sacred space. 

Now my “on call” telephone practice can keep me busy from 10 AM - 7 PM Sunday through Friday. I made the decision to reserveThursdays for my clients in Jacksonville. 

I think I have been offering readings a Midnight Sun for at least 5 years now, and after some trial and error, it seems that Thursday is the day most people are able to drop in for a reading. No appointment is needed on Thursday, so the day can be very relaxed.

Although people often want to make an appointment on Thursday, I cannot accept appointments. Thursday is “First Come/First Served.”

Walk-In Thursday usually unfolds in a happy way. Readings offered are either 15 minutes long or half an hour long. If I am not free, you may sign in at the register for the next open session.      

Midnight Sun is such a lovely store! Jewels, crystals, incense, clothing, gifts of all kinds as well as a large selection of clothing make waiting a pleasant experience if I am not able to take you right away. 

If you have prepared for your session by reading the articles on my site & have your questions ready this makes the reading process easy.  If you want tips on how to best ask your questions that answer is published as “Help Me Ask My Questions.” 

I also offer a PodBean  broadcast for new clients. There are two short articles, one on mediumship, and one is an introduction to the reading process for new clients. There is also an hour long public talk on clairvoyance and a bit more information about me. 

I accept cash, debit and credit cards for your convenience. The atmosphere of the store is wonderful. The staff is quite helpful, and I am very pleased to offer readings there. If you like, you are welcome to record your reading.

What many do not realize is that a clairvoyant Tarot reading, or a psychic reading with Tarot can be the best, most honest, second opinion you will ever receive. An ethical reader will scan the Akashic Recored to find all information about your past, present and future (with your permisison) and share that information with you. 

As an ethical reader, I will tell you the truth about what I see unfolding. That truth is based on your present moment. If you do not like the outcome revealed in your session, we can look to see what you can do to change that future. 

I hope you enjoyed my blog. I look forward to meeting you soon. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George