What Psychics & Clairvoyant Readers Can Offer • Reasonable Expectations


I had a phone call and booked a phone session for a new client, a woman who did not seem familiar with the best use of Tarot. 

I believe she had unreasonable expectations of a readers psychic ability. Her first question was “When will I get an investor for my business.”  I gave an answer to the question, however, it is unlikely that the answer is my most accurate answer. 

The best way to get this kind of information and all other information needed to successfully attract investors, is to ask “Show me the outcome of my business plan to attract investors.”  It is even more useful to tell the name of the business. I work best with a solid starting point. It saves time and ensures accuracy. 

This particular client received an answer to this and one other cryptic and rather difficult question “Who is the investor.” (Clearly she knew much more about the situation than she cared to share.) After receiving her answers, she then told me she did not feel a connection to me. 

I did not feel a connection for her. Aggressive and demanding questions with no willingness to participate in the reading process by sharing (through visualization only) background information that ensures we are both looking at the same situation, makes it very difficult to connect. I happily refunded the session price after 7 minutes on the phone.

I had another client call for her first session with me. She spent a good deal of time telling me about her last reader. Every reader is different, we all have our own process. This reader would have the client sit at the table and then being to read Tarot. The new caller wanted me to provide the very same service. 

When I first started reading some 20 years ago, I would read in this same way. The client would sit down, think of their question (I really do need some participation. I really do need you to want to have a reading, to participate, to permit me to open the door to the Akashic Record to give you a reading.  I need you to share verbally or non verbally your questions with the Tarot.) 

I read in this way at the start of my career to help my clients feel comfortable with my abilities. I read this way so that my clients would have confidence that I was able to do what I say I can do. I can see the future outcome of situations. In order to maintain peace of mind, I allow this ability to manifest only when needed. I “see” when clients need me to do so. 

The rest of my life I live as calmly and as much in the present as is possible. Of course from time to time the future bursts into view, or I “know” about events and situations without seeking to know. I keep that information to myself. 

I explained to the caller who wanted to have a reading in which she simply sat down and had a session that I no longer read that way. It is not cost effective for my clients, and it is not efficient. Almost every person who sits at the table knows what they want to see, they know why they have come for a reading.

Yes, I can sit, connect with you, find your portion of the Akashic Record and then spend time finding your questions, then the answers, however this method dramatically limits the number of questions we can answer in a 15 minute session. As well, I use a great deal of energy looking for the question or concerns you already know you want to ask.  

Why not simply ask me the question, from an empowered perspective, (I have an article on this topic) and then visualize the details for a few moments so that I may go directly to look at the matter and give you the answer? 

Asking the question verbally ensures the following:

  1. that in the vast planet filled with billions of people, I find the person you are worried about,
  2. that I am able to find the job you either want to leave, accept, or the best way to improve your condition at that position,
  3. that you are a willing participant in the process,
  4. that I look no further than is helpful (many people have childhood traumas they are not yet ready to process) and have a very strong value that above all, I do no harm.

Another reason I read using the "question, visualization, response" format is that this method helps to separate me from some of the con artists in town who offer “general” readings. 

Sadly I am still receiving letters from people who are in the process of a con game, and are told by “psychics” to purchase candles and other items costing hundreds of dollars because the reader “saw” some evil, danger, curse, or spirit that plagues the client. 

I sell my services by time. The fee is set. There are no additional items to buy. I do not do “work.” 
The 15 minute session, either live or by phone, costs $40. The half hour session costs $70. I have a large blog here, a website, and other blogs and podcasts to introduce myself and my process to you. 

If you would like more information, or to purchase a reading, please visit my web site. I hope this post helps you feel more comfortable with my style (which I know is not for everyone.) 

Thank you, 


Ann George




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George