Psychic, Clairvoyant or Tarot? What kind of reading shoud I order?

This is a very good question. I am sure every professional reader will offer a different answer. I was born clairvoyant. I understand that to mean that I was born with the ability to see and know things before they happen, to hear peoples thoughts, to sense the presence of spirits and unseen forces in the worlds.

I much prefer the term of “seer” to describe what I am. My responsibility is to “see” the answers to my clients questions and to report what I have seen as objectively as possible. The adjectives used - be they psychic reading or clairvoyant readings are interchangeable. 

I use the Tarot in many ways. It is my gatekeeper, a focusing tool, a witness and always a validator for me. Sometimes clients will want to know what this or that card means, but in the context of your reading, each card is one of many that creates a landscape, a foundation that validates my answer to your questions.

Every Tarot card has at least 10 possible meanings on its own. In context with the other 15 Tarots spread on the table, the meanings per card are exponentially increased. We use the Tarot together to get you closest to the most accurate answer possible.

I do not offer Tarot readings in what some may consider the traditional sense where each card is interpreted in its place in the spread. I do not offer one or three card readings, although this may be a very useful way to read for yourself, or a very useful way to begin to read for others. 

If you come for a session with me you will have a clairvoyant psychic reading…. the Tarot is there for both of us, to steady and to guide your seeking and my seeing for the best & most accurate outcome.

I strongly prefer to use Tarot. I trust it completely. I will always choose a reader who uses Tarot when I need to see answers to my questions. There is something ancient, powerful and lasting in a proper deck. 

Recently I had someone request a deck I do not use. If you visit my site you will see the decks I use. I bring three to Room 101 at the Midnight Sun so that you may choose the one you prefer. 

As they are all based on “right” metaphysical or occult concepts - your choice of Tarot does not affect nor change the answer to your questions. It is a matter of choosing what is visually pleasant to you. 

I offer in person readings most every Monday & Thursday at 1055 Park Street, Room #101, Jacksonville, Florida 32204, between 12:30 & 5:00 PM. These readings are offered on a "Walk-In" basis and no appointment is required. 

You many choose either the 15 minute or the half hour session as you prefer. I also offer reading by phone most every day between 10:00 & 7:00 Pm Eastern Time. Phone sessions always require an appointment, and prepayment to confirm the session.

More information about my services is available on my website.


© Ann George Studios, Inc. 3.5.2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George