Psychic Reading by Phone • How to Get the Best Service

Phone Psychics • How to Get the Best Service


There is no information in the physical body that we need to do a good reading. Your hair, your knee, your shoulders or stomach hold no important information. In fact, your brain is not the source of a good reading. What is? 

All readings are possible because the reader and the seeker agree that they will access the Akashic Record, cross the veil, or walk between worlds together. The descriptors for the reading process are many. It is the agreement of the seeker to allow the reader to look at their life that is critical. 

The purpose of the physical body in a reading is to convey your thoughts to my mind. We do this with speech. Regardless of where we are, if you can ask your question, I can hear your question and you relax and visualize all the circumstances that relate to your question - then a successful reading will happen. 

As a clairvoyant reader, I will always meditate and create a sacred space for your reading. It is my responsibility to ensure that we can both go into the Spirit Realm, the Other Side, the Dream Time, the Divine Unfolding and come out again clean and clear. 

The art of creating sacred space for a reading is one I have been perfecting for 20 years. I believe it is the critical first step, combined with my intention that this reading serve your greatest good.  When you work with me by phone, I will always be prepared. This is why I work by appointment. 

I realize for some, the idea that a person on the other side of the world, or the city, can read for you may seem fantastic. For you….. I publish my “baseball analogy” and hope you find it helpful. 

If we go to a baseball game, and we choose our seats farthest from the playing field and as high up as we can sit, then, the following can occur. (Of course this example assumes we are paying attention to the game.) 


If we see the pitcher throw the ball, and the batter hit that ball, we will both know before the outfielder whether or not the outfielder will catch the ball. 

Why? Because we have distance and a higher perspective. We can see what those on the ground cannot. We will know whether that outfielder will catch or miss the ball. (Yes - there are circumstances that will allow us to be wrong - as is the case when anyone tries to see the future. I believe the example a good one.) 


In the same way, a skilled professional reader will also be able to see the outcome of the plans you have made for the future. It is true that all things are interdependent. What we have done in the past creates our present and our present guides our future. 

This is one reasons that for you to have a good reading it is critical that you know what you want to see. A question like “What will happen to me?” is so vague, and so broad that there are no parameters set for seeing. 

In the case of the ballgame analogy, the parameters are the ballpark. We are not looking to see what the catcher will have for dinner. There is no benefit in seeking that answer. Further  - as it will most likely not affect either one of us - it is really none of our business. A good reader will not want to expend her energy looking for those kinds of answers. 

If you are looking for a new reader, and find one you are interested in consulting, then watch for these qualities. If your reader will take your call, answer a few basic questions about fees, appointments, or refer you to their web site for more information, then you can listen to their voice and decide whether you find the reader pleasant, informative and helpful. 


Professional readers of all kinds are going to want their clients to be satisfied. They will often tell you their limits. For example, I cannot find lost pets, lost living people, nor lost objects. If you want to know whether or not you are pregnant, a test kit from the drugstore is far more reliable that I am. 

If you want to see the outcome of any decision you are about to make, the spiritual meaning and purpose of an experience, a past life (or many past lives) or to make contact with someone who last left this world, I can help. 

I have published many articles on how to ask a psychic questions in a most useful way. I hope you will visit pages on that topic. Some are on my blog, and there is one on my site.  I believe the more you know about the process, the more comfortable and empowered you are going to be. 


To return to the topic. To have a good phone reading, I hope you will first try to find someone in private practice. If someone has been providing phone readings, and/or live readings for 5 years or more, then you are likely to have a good reading.

If you are going to use a "hotline" service or an "online" psychic services group, then you will have to read the testimonials there. I see some of these services where the reader charges as much as $16 a minute. I find that extraordinary. 

My value is this: I believe every person should be able to afford to consult a psychic, seer, mystic, medium or Tarot card reader. It is a vital service! Readings have provided many life changing insights, brought peace, validation, and comfort to many. 

I do understand why readers charge more than I do. It is hard work. Ethical reading demands a spiritual integrity, the ability to drop your mind, your self, your values, your opinions to be fully present as a conduit for one person to access their highest self to find the answer they seek. 

Some feel that if an item is not expensive, then it cannot be first quality, so readers charge "enough" to make their services seem valuable. We all must decide how much to invest. 

When looking for a new reader, who has taken your call, and answered a few basic questions, it may be best to purchase a short session. Then you can get a feeling for that readers process and decide if you would like another session. 

Always remember that you are as much a part of the process as the psychic you consult. Your full cooperation is necessary. Trick questions, or "test the psychic" set ups serve no one. I will trust you to ask an honest question and do my best to provide an accurate answer. I must tell you the truth about what I see - no matter what. 

If you are in Jacksonville, Florida you may like to know I offer in person sessions every Monday and Friday between 12:30 & 5:00 PM at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32205.

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 3/19/2017. All Rights Reserved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George