How to Consult a Medium About Suicides

A new client today was curious about her reading. She wanted to know how I knew what I knew. She found her session helpful and was curious about my process. My only response the same:
I was born knowing and seeing things that others do not know or see. I have always had visits from persons who have crossed from this life to the next. I have seen them even when they could not speak. I have respect for those who come in peace, and “sit” with them as need be. 

I have leaned that the “dead” have feelings just as the living do. The feelings and needs of the departed are as important to me as those of the living. I respect the dead, and when I am asked to find them, to help a living person communicate with them, I have a responsibility to care for the feelings of both living and dead. 

I do not want anyone to be hurt, to be frightened during a mediumship session. I must do no harm. I am also charged with the responsibility to tell the seeker the honest answer to any question they ask.    

I realize that when people have lost a loved one that their grief can be overwhelming. When the death is by suicide, the pain & confusion of the living can be crippling. I understand that many times the living are confused, they do not understand, and they want answers. The living want to know: “Why did my  ___________ take their own life?”

It is possible for me to find that answer. How to best answer those questions depends on the nature of the suicide and the personality of both the seeker and the departed. 

Often the dead are very happy to communicate with the living. They want to share love, share memories, give and receive messages. However, just as living do not want to remember nor to tell about horrible moments in their lives - so the dead are not eager to come to a mediumship session when the questions asked are hurtful. 

Sometimes questions like “How could you do that?” or “Why did you leave us that way?” or “Was there something I could have done to stop you?” are not welcoming questions at all.

Even though I may have the energetic presence of your loved one “at hand” they may retreat from a session where the seeker does not understand just how hurtful their questions really are.

I recognize that people need closure. There is a way I can help you have that closure and to have a better understanding of what was happening to your loved one and what contributed to their suicide. 


If you, the seeker, are willing to remember your loved one, and to revisit the circumstances that preceded their suicide, I should be able to find all the information you need. I feel this is the best way to get the clarity you need without upsetting your loved one who is now “in Spirit”. 

There is always a footprint of some kind. Different cultures describe this track in time in their own ways, but most all cultures and faiths posit an afterlife. Regardless, as I have had direct experience working to reunite people - to lift the veil - if only for a short time, I am assured that consciousness is immortal. 
Peace.


With your assistance, your visualization or remembering, I am able to do this without having to ask the departed consciousness to recount the incident.  We all leave energetic “footprints” in the Akashic Record as we walk through this life. It is possible to find those footprints and to recount the story of the any event in the past. 

To help you find this information, I will need the full name of your person. It is helpful if I know when they died as well as their age at the time of death, but this is not necessary. I will ask you to “show me” or visualize certain things to help me find all the information I can. 

I am writing this post for the benefit of those who do want information about a loved one but are not sure how to ask for what they need, or even if it is possible to get the answer. I have several posts on mediumship as well as a podcast for your review. 

I have read for many people who consult me “in secret” as friends or family mock their desire to use a medium. I have heard that some clients are bullied not to “waste their money” or that they will be scammed in some way. 

It is indeed true that grieving people are vulnerable to con artists posing as mediums. Please ask friends, check references, read what your seer has published about the services they provide before making your decision.

Please remember the very best mediums, seers, clairvoyants……. readers of all kinds cannot be accurate 100% of the time. It is true that if you come with an open mind and the willingness to honestly participate in the reading process, you will have the best experience possible. 

I hope this post has been helpful. 


Ann George

If you would like to schedule a reading with me you will find links to my website on this blog. You may contact me by email via my site. Feel welcome to call with questions

I offer readings by telephone appointment as well as "in person" sessions on Monday & Thursday in Jacksonville, Florida. Please feel welcome to come see me if you are in town. 

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 4/24/2017

All Rights Reserved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George