If You Can Trust the Process I Can Read For You.

I was not able to make a clear connection for her a new client the other day.  I am most always able to determine, within minutes if a client is uncomfortable or unwilling to participate in the session. From time to time -although this is very rare - people will take advantage and phone hours after a session with a complaint about the service they received. 

My new client did not fully understand the services I offer. There are all types of readers and all kinds of reading styles. I do not offer "magical readings" nor am I a “fortune teller.” 

I am able to see the future, your past lives, your deceased loved ones, and events in your present.  I am wiling to work with you to see the future on are creating, or to help you co-create a new one.

I do need you to participate in the reading process. I need you relax. I prefer that you are able to be in a calm, quiet environment. 

I do need you to be willing to visualize (not speak, just visualize) answers to the few questions I ask to help me find your place in the Akashic Record. It is always best if you have a clear question.

If am going to see the people, places and events that affect your concern, you must provide me a visualization of your lover, your boss, or your workplace. 

To help you do this, I have published a website that includes an article entitled “Help Me Ask My Questions.”  

I am sure the best psychic or a clairvoyant readings are a co-created experience. When we work together to see the future I am able to provide very accurate “readings.”  


I trust you to ask me direct questions.


I am not willing to wander out into the Akashic with only a vague question like “What can you tell me about my love life.” I am sure I can find all sorts of information about your love life, but what I find may or may not be helpful to you in the present. 

If you order a fifteen minute reading I need you to ask clear and honest questions. It takes a moment for me to find your portion of the Akashi Record, a few moments more to find that part section relevant to this life and then to find the pieces that are relevant to your question. 

I tried to encourage my client to ask a more specific question and suggested several that might be helpful.

Show me the best way to attract a happy relationship. 
Show me the best way to heal my relationship. 
Show me the outcome of continuing my relationship with ______________. 

My client finally chose the last question. I asked for the full name of their  partner, and then I asked them to remember or to visualize the first time they met.

Perhaps this is where the break down in communication occurred. I did not need my client to tell me anything about their meeting, only to visualize that time. My client said they were not able to remember how they met their lover. 

As there was no memory of their very first meeting, I asked my client to visualize how their relationship began or to visualize how the courtship unfolded.  My client reported that the memory of how the relationship started was not available. 

If a person does indeed have such a memory impairment, a living friend or relative is their best resource. Some readers can find lost people, lost objects and lost pets. I cannot. 


Psychics are unique.

Some readers may be able to tell a lifetime of relationship futures for the asking….. I cannot.  I feel that if a person really wants  answers, that person should be willing to help their reader find it. 

There are billions of people on the planet, many billions more have lived and died, all leaving traces in the Akashic Record. 

People are born and dying as I type. If I am to find an answer to a particular question about a particular person, relationship, a move, or a career decision, then I need you to provide me a starting point. I need you to help me to help you. 

Your co-operation is critical. Your willingness and skillful visualization is the key to our success. One of the reasons I have such good reviews on line is that most all clients understand this principle. 

For more information on what to expect in a reading, please explore this blog. 

Telephone readings with Ann George are available Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00 a.m. Eastern until 7:00 p.m. Eastern. 

In person sessions for those who live in Jacksonville, Florida are available Monday & Thursday from 12:30 - 5:00 pm Eastern. This is a very relaxed, walk-in reading time. 

I have a small office in the back of a lovely import store in Historic Five Points. The store name is Midnight Sun located at 1055 Park Street, 32204.

Thank you for your kind attention to my post. 

Peace, 

Ann George


© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George