Truthful Answers to Your Questions • Best Psychic Readers Are Honest Ones

Often after a reading (by phone or in person) clients will share that they feel much better, relieved or at ease because they have the answers to the questions that were troubling them. 

I am always happy to hear that my clients feel better. It is a great pleasure and I do enjoy sessions where all the answers are the ones hoped for, and all loved ones are well and happy.

My responsibility is always to do my best to tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask, regardless of the answer. This is the best blessing I can offer and the cause of lasting empowerment. 


People do not hire me to give an opinion, they hire me to see the future, to see the outcome of decisions, or to find the best path to take to achieve their goals. 
I also have a phone friendly website if you prefer to read a few more articles on the benefits of Tarot. 


Sometimes I must give clients answers that many of us would describe as “bad news”. I have learned to suspend the process of making value statements about answers to questions. 


I do not withhold information, I do not edit or refuse to tell you a difficult truth. We must know the ground we stand on to move forward successfully. In fact, often what you or I might think is bad news is not. 

Each of is unique, born facing certain challenges, lessons, loves and losses. We walk our path as best we can, and when we hit that wall, some of us stop, some turn left, and some seek guidance before making any decisions. 

When I sit with you to do a reading, I must abandon my own opinions, I must drop my preferences and allow my personal values to fall away. To be an effective reader, I cannot bring any of my personality to the session. 

The ethic of of my vocation demands that I serve as a conduit, a vehicle to help you realize, perhaps reveal your truth to yourself, or to find the answers you need to move forward to the most successful future possible. 


That statement may seem bold, but it is indeed the case. People consult me to see the future, and they always want the truth. When I read for a new clients they are very happy to hear me say this…. they come seeking the truth.  I do my best. 

No psychic, seer, mystic or oracle can ever be 100% accurate every reading for everyone. 

Professional readers who have been in service for some years are often extremely accurate and remain humble realizing that a good reading is a co-created experience. I work with you and we, together, reveal your future hoping to find ways to change the future if it will bring you a better life. 

Men and women who are  born with the ability see the future, or hear people thinking, see ghosts and spirits or simply know what is going to happen next often discover this at a young age.

Without support, validation or encouragement, these “Indigo Children” may have a very hard time making peace with their abilities. They will however know fact from fiction.
Clairvoyants, psychics, mystics and seers may not want to tell you the hard answer, but ethical service providers always will. The best readers will work with you to find a solution, if possible, to the difficult future you may be facing. 

I hope you found this article helpful. I hope it will relieve some fears you may have had about consulting me. 

I am always working for you. The session is always for your benefit, and at no time will a stray from my responsibility to look to your best outcome. 

If you choose to consult me, you may either walk in to my small office (Room 101) in Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida, 32204. Walk-In readings are available on Monday & Friday between 12:30 & 5:00 PM.

If you prefer, you may call my private office phone is 904-993-7466 to schedule your phone session. 

I look forward to working with you. There are many articles on this blog written to answer most every question I have been asked about readings over the years. 

Peace, 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 201s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George