The 15 Minute Clairvoyant Reading • What Can Be Accomplished?

While some readers charge by the minute, I offer two session lengths instead. I have found this is the best way help my clients. ).This post covers the 15 minute reading ($40).

The benefits of booking time to ask questions are many, the most important being that you are able to come to the session knowing which questions to ask, which are most important, and how much (if any) discussion you would like in session.

In a fifteen minute reading I am able to fully answer one, two or three questions. The empowered question - questions you ask to see the outcome of a decision or choice in any life area - are best. 

Free will questions such as “Will I?” or “Should I” are not suggested for several reasons. First, you know what you will and won’t do. 

Second: You have the ability to make any decisions you like and the ability to change your mind at any time. It would be foolish of me to try to predict or to foresee your decision on any topic at an unknown point in time in the future. 

When you have your questions ready (please bring three), you will sit with me at the table and we will agree that we are going to see your future. You must agree and be fully present in a reading to have the best experience. 

Holding back or asking misleading questions will not get you the insight that is available. I sit in trust that the questions you ask are important to you, are full, honest and complete questions and that you do indeed want to see the future. 

Should you require medium ship work I do indeed expect you to have an emotional connection with the person you wish to “bring forward”. 

Should you wish a past life reading, it is very important that you know what is triggering this desire. As well, both these kinds of readings require the half hour.

Once we sit down, I will present you three decks of cards,and you choose the deck you prefer. Your choice does not affect your outcome in any way. All decks are the same in content, however the visual presentation of the Tarot is determined by the artist who illustrates the deck. 

When the deck is chosen, you ask your first question. I have published several articles on how to ask a psychic question and hope you have a chance to look that those before you come to see me (or call for a reading as you prefer.) 

After you ask your question I do not need you to tell me anything else (save your birth sign and perhaps the sign of the person you are including in your question.) 

I do need you to be able to visualize the back story, the history of the matter we are investigating. 

If you are able to relax and remember, to see in your minds eye, or to feel again the way you once did about the matter, then this psycho-emotional frequency you generate will help me find my way to your portion of the Akashic Record, and there, the answer to your question.

My responsibility is to tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask, regardless of the answer. I will not step outside the question, reveal answers to unasked questions without your permission, and will leave you in control of the experience. 

If at any time I am not clear, you do not understand me, please feel welcome to interrupt. Once that question is answered, we move on to the next one. 

When we have reached the end of the session (15 minutes) I will ask if you have any need for additional clarity, and then accept payment in cash, debit or credit as is best. 

I hope you found this article helpful. If you would like to book a phone reading, please call the studio at 904-993-7466.

If you live in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area I offer walk in reading days each Monday and Thursday at Midnight Sun, 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32205. 
Walk in Hours are 12:30 - 5:00 pm.   

Follow me on Facebook to be sure that I will be available on the walk in day you choose. 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George