Are You Afraid to Have a Psychic Reading? Learn more about this useful service.

On my Walk-In days at the store where I have a small office in Jacksonville, Florida I have a chance to meet people who have never had a reading. 

Most new comers have no real idea about the kinds of services a professional psychic offers. 

The other day I heard a shopper who had a friend considering a reading say:

“Oh, don’t go see her!! She might tell you something you don’t want to hear!”

I would like to start my post by sharing some important points about the services I offer. I am always happy to talk with people about the benefits of consulting a psychic.  

To begin -  I am not a fortune teller.  You are not going to enter a dark, incense filled room with lots of occult decorations. I am not going to give you a “cold reading” where I gaze off into the distance and tell you that I can see that you are “weary.” 

I am not going to see that “you work hard, yet can’t seem to hold onto your money”. I am not going to tell you that you are “often misunderstood” or that “people sometimes take advantage of you".  This kind of reading does not provide any useful direction or new insight.

The general observations made in a cold reading are tailored by that “psychics” awareness of your appearance, posture, grooming and the subtle cues you give when he or she gets a “hit”.  

This bait may be offered to gain your confidence. Please be careful in these situations. Often readers who open this way are laying the foundation for the “scare” that the friend mentioned at the start of this post. 

If you choose a psychic reading with me, you will not sit down at my table and have me tell you recent events in your life. 

You know what is going on. You know your name, where you live, where you work, what your hopes, dreams and fears are! You know these things. 

I am sure it is amazing when some readers seem to read your mind, but do you want to be amazed or would you prefer to be empowered? 

Please sit down at my table and let me show you the outcome of choices not yet made. Please sit down with me accepting that you are here, at this moment in time, as a result of your own past actions, thoughts and feelings. 

Please understand that you have the ability to see and to change your life. If you allow me to look with you, together we will open the doors of the Akashic record and find all that we may find to discover outcomes to empower you. If you ask an empowered question, you can really create the life you want to live. 

I was born with the ability to see the future, and there is nothing I can do about that. I did come to accept that the ability would not go away, and that to live well with the “gift” I was going to have to make some life changes of my own. 

With training and discipline after an apprenticeship some 20 years ago,  I am now able to accurately see the future for anyone who chooses to have a session with me. 

I am very pleased to say that some of my very first clients still have readings with me today. I think this is the best validation of may skills as a reader. 

My responsibility in a session is to tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask me. If you really do not want to know the future of a particular situation, please don’t ask about it. I will not force you to look at anything. I will not surprise you with information you did not ask for.

A reading with me is about getting your needs met, finding closure, feeling good about the choices you have made or will make.  If you ask to see the outcome of a situation, then I trust you will want to hear the truth about what is coming and not some “feel good” answer. 

If you are able to clearly visualize the circumstances of your “now” you give me the springboard I need to see the future of most any choice you care to make. 

The best use of consulting a psychic is to look before you leap.

You can see the outcome of continuing to stay at your present job. If you feel you are at a turning point and are not sure what path to take, we can look to see the outcome of each choice. 

Then, you can decide which path will bring you closest to your goals. If you come to the table with a clear idea of the aspects of the  future you want see, you will have a very successful session.  

The purpose of consulting an oracle is to gain access to your own highest awareness. Many times clients already “know” the answers to their questions but lack the self-confidence necessary to act. 

Readings for Relationships

Often people in love relationships want to see the outcome of continuing a relationship that is no longer loving, supportive or helpful to them. 

When we look to see what is happening and I am able to validate their present, to describe the qualities of personality of their partner, and to see the outcome of continuing without any change, clients can decide what to do.

If the outcome shows the likely end of the relationship (if nothing changes), we can also look to see the best way to heal that relationship if possible. 

Sometimes couples get stuck in difficult circumstances, but those circumstances can change and with patience and understanding, relationships can be healed. 

This is just a short overview of the benefits of having a reading with a professional seer. In this country, the word “seer” is seldom used and the common term psychic is preferred. I do avoid describing myself as a psychic as it does not feel quite right. 

I hope you find this article helpful. I am available for in person session in Jacksonville, Florida. I have two “walk-in” days  (Mondays & Thursdays between 12:30 & 5:00 pm) and I also offer phone readings most every day. 

Psychic Phone Readings by Appointment

Having a reading in the comfort and privacy of your home often helps people feel relaxed, and other than avoiding local traffic, is one of the primary reasons people order a session by phone. A phone reading is the same price as a live session, and unfolds in just the same way. 

Please feel welcome to call my Studio at 904-993-7466. I offer phone readings Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 AM - 7 PM Eastern Time.

Wishing you peace, 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017
All rights reserved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George