Walk In Tarot Readings October 30th, 2017 in Jacksonville Florida

I am offering in person readings today at Midnight Sun located at 1055 Park Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32205.

It is "Walk-In Monday". You are welcome to stop in between 12:30 & 4:00 pm. My office is in back, just off the pillow room! The store is very lovely with a 20% off sale is on for clothing and furniture today. 

You may choose the 15 minute reading ($40) or the half hour session ($70).Cash, debit and credit are all accepted.


If you are new to the reading process, please explore this blog or if you prefer my the Tarot section my secure website


FMI call me, Ann George, at 904-993-7466.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George