Where is my Soul Mate? Psychic Readings for Love

Those who consult readers of any kind realize that we are not all the same. Each ethical reader comes to your session from their own unique perspective and background. We all do not have the same gifts. 

I cannot find lost objects, people nor pets and yet some psychics excel at this. I can see past lives, the present and the co-created future. I am very clear about this when speaking to new clients and have published many blogs as well as tips on my website (which is in update mode now) about asking psychic questions. 

I am also able to serve as a medium when this service is necessary. I do prefer that you come for an in person reading if possible to connect with loved ones who have passed, however I can offer medium services by phone. 

Recently a new client was very disappointed that I did not find the question “Where is my soul mate?” an easy one to answer.  She was upset that I asked her to rephrase the question so that I could provide an accurate answer. I did not make that request to be unkind, rather to help her find what she was really seeking. 

First, a soul mate may or may not be a lover. People we have known in previous lives cross our paths all throughout our lives. Sometimes we recognize them as they pass, they seem familiar or comfortable to us. These past life returns may become best friends, or they may just be that wonderful stranger next to us in line. 

A “past life return” is a far better term to describe a person we have known from different lives. I have a friend who is happily married to a friend of mine who once described me as his “soulmate”.  We are of a kind. We are hold similar world views, are on similar spiritual paths, have a deep understanding of the “way of things” that can’t be verbalized, but recognized. We are not now, nor shall we become lovers. 

If you are looking for love, it is important that you are clear with me. We all want different kinds of loving relationships. Some people do want a spouse who will live with them and share life on a daily basis.  Other people want a life companion without any legal or religious ceremony at all. Some want to love, but keep separate homes while others want a lover, a friend with benefits, for the now.

If you are able to ask me to find the kind of partner you seek, we are off to a good start. If you want me to look for your “soul mate” it is important that you realize that your “soul mate” may have been born and died without ever meeting you. 

The concept of a soul mate or “twin flame” is relatively new. The idea that there is one perfect person is altogether unreasonable. Last century we realized we were lucky if we found a life partner to love and cherish.  

It is a blessing to find someone who will freely accept our love and return sweet love in kind. Often we know what we want to receive, but may not be in touch with what we want to give. It is very important to know what we are willing to share. 

A “soul mate” experience is most often the reunion we have with a lover, husband or wife from a previous incarnation. When we meet that person again in this life there are very specific signs that we are having that reunion. Some of those signs are:

  • We are breathless! 
  • The presence of the other is so overwhelming we stop in our tracks. 
  • We feel an immediate emotional connection.
  • We may feel as if we have known that person all our lives. 
  • There is often a profound and immediate sexual/chemical attraction.
  • We feel compelled to tell them everything about ourselves.
  • We can’t wait to see them again.  
  • We are willing to put our lives on hold to see what will happen next. 

In Western culture in particular we are not given a past life frame of reference for these kinds of experiences, therefore we think that the powerful impact we are experiencing is happening because we are meeting a true love or a soul mate. 

Sadly this is often not the case. However, not knowing that we are recognizing our energetic immortality, we rush forward to pair bond with our new found person. Once the impact of the reunion wears off, we then must get to know our lover in the present tense.  

Many times the lover is not at all who he or she once was and so the glamour of the memory of the meeting, the karma that brought two people together again, may soon be exhausted. Once the past life energy is gone, the relationship has nothing to hold it together. 

If you are asking me to find your soul mate in a psychic reading, please allow me to ask you to visualize a little bit more about what you are really hoping for.s

I am able to see the future, however I need you to provide me a view of the ground of expectations you bring to the question. Everyone is different. We all want different kinds of love relationships. 

It is not my job to tell you what you should do. I am not willing to give advice and I do not make “predictions”. My responsibility is to provide you an honest answer to your question, regardless. Of course I hope all answer comfortable, sometimes they are not. 

You have the power to change your life. You have the ability to work to manifest the kind of relationship you seek. I can help you find what you are seeking, but we must work together.

I hope you find this post helpful. 

Peace, 

Ann George


© Ann George Studios, Inc. 9.30.17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George