Psychic Services • A "menu" from Ann George Studios, Inc.• Established 1996

As I am rebuilding my website to accomodate the new “Phone First” protocols of design I have been looking at other readers sites. Some are very, very well done!

I have added a new “phone friendly” store page which is still in process. The Tarot section has been updated for some time now.

I have been very surprised to see psychic readers, especially in Jacksonville, Florida, advertise services that are not allowed under the occupational license for our profession.

Some services advertised actually require a college degree in most states! Some "psychics" are selling spells and magic. I do not sell magic. You are the magic. My job is to help you rediscover this truth.

I am not posting this list in judgement of any other service provider. Everyone brings different gifts to the table.

I am posting to share that some services others offer may leave you vulnerable to emotional or financial abuse (the sale of magic spells in particular). Always avoid invitations to bury money in the graveyard, and please do not spend hundreds of dollars on candles and spells that must be done in "a special place".

As for me, I have always posted that I cannot find lost people, pets nor objects. Most of the other psychic sites I visited do not offer this service.


Before I go into a very long list of services I don’t offer, you may well wonder what just what it is I do.



I am able to see the future. 
I am also able to “see” the past, past lives and if the departed are willing, to connect with the “wisdom mind streams” of those who have left this Earth. I do have a podcast about mediumship for you. 

I offer clairvoyant Tarot readings. Within that brief description I can say that if past lives are revealed, I will tell them.

If you have made some poor decisions about friends or family and you ask me to show you the best way to heal your relationship with someone, I will tell you what I see. I will not tell you what to do.


This is the advantage of consulting an ethical reader, you are able to get an objective second look at most any matter, think about those insights and use the to inform your decision making.

Often people do come and ask “What should I do?”.

There is way to get that “advice” by asking for information in a different way.  I will answer your question, best asked in a pro-active way - such as "Show me the best way to accomplish my goals under the present circumstances." I am not comfortable telling anyone what they “should” do.

We are all complex creatures and the answer which may seem right and obvious for one may be the worst answer for another.

If you ask me, I can tell you the outcome of a decision you want to make and then you can decide if you like that outcome. If you like the outcome, you may

choose to follow that path to its end.

Here is a more complete list of services I do not provide:

  • Palm Reading
  • Aura Reading
  • Spiritual Readings
  • Crystal Readings
  • Crystal Ball Readings
  • Pet Readings
  • Aura Cleansing & Balancing
I do not give advice. I am not a Licensed Mental Health Social Worker. I am not a:
  • Love Coach
  • Relationship Coach
  • Professional Financial Advisor
People go to school and get degrees to be able to offer the services listed below, I have not. I am not trained nor certified to offer:
  • Marriage Counseling
  • Family Counseling
  • Child Therapy
I am very glad to have you use my services as often as you feel necessary, but I am not going to be intrusive. I am not going to encourage a dependence.

The best way to use clairvoyant or psychic services is to consult at least every six months, although a quarterly reading is usually best.


Thank you for your kind attention to my post.

Ann George

(I am not "Miss Ann", nor "Mrs. Ann", nor "Ann Psychic Reader and Advisor." I am Ann George and have been offering services as Ann George Studios, Inc to the public since 1996.) 

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George