Will My Loved One Be Ok? Seeking Psychic Insights for Friends & Family.

Many times clients come for a reading because they are very concerned about a family member. The pressing question is “Will my child will be ok?” or perhaps, “I just want to know how my sister is doing.” 

These are important and loving questions, but they are very hard to answer as asked. The best way to get the most information about a loved on is to phrase the question in a way that includes you in the asking. 

If you ask, “Show me the best way to parent my child at this time.” I will be able to find answers to that question. 

If you ask, “Show me the best way to support my sister at this time.” I will be able to find answers to that question. 

We all face hard times, difficulties that we must walk through, and walking through with the loving support of a family member or friend is far easier for most of us that walking alone. 

When you come to the reading with the desire to help someone, the doors of the Akashic Record are very easy to open.  When you are able to visualize your loved one, and when you think objectively about the troubles they are facing this is a great help. If you can also think of what you would like to see happen to protect them, then you light the path to the answer. 

Your participation through remembering, or visualizing the circumstance facing your loved one is very important. 

If you relax and allow me, I will be able to see with you. As an empath, it is very easy for me to see the feelings in the facial expressions of the loved on you are imagining. 

If you are able to hear your persons voice, their laugh or to see the sadness in their eyes, I will know so much more about what is happening than if you try to use words to tell me the story of what is worrying you. 

Sharing memories, feelings, and concerns silently not only saves time, but allows us to connect together to find the answer. Readings are co-created. 

I need you to participate with me, and if you choose to do so, we can have very accurate answers that are helpful to all. One truth I must share now is this: Sometimes people do not want to be well. 

Sometimes loved ones do not want to be helped or they are not able to accept help just yet. Our loved ones maybe engaged in self-destructive patterns they cannot break.

Sometimes there are steps you can take to help your loved one and one of those is to take care of yourself as an example. 

If we are in good health, happy, having an open mind and loving heart we are more likely to be able to help than if we are enmeshed in worry, fear or anxiety. 

A loving heart and open arms may not always be appreciated right away, but I assure you, love is always remembered. 

In a reading, it is always my responsibility is to tell you the truthful answer to any question you ask. This can be difficult to tell and hard to hear. 

I have learned how to tell hard truths gently. If you know where you stand, and know what is needed, you are in the most powerful position to help. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post.  

Ann George

If you would like to book a reading with me, I offer in person sessions and readings by phone. Please call my office at 904-993-7466. 

© Ann George Studios, Inc. 2017 
All rights reserved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George