Why Do People Buy Psychic Readings by Phone?

The simplest answer to that question may not be obvious. Many people live where an “in person” psychic reading is not allowed within the city or county limits. They must buy phone readings.

About 10 years ago I was very interested in moving to a mountain town in Tennessee ago. I love the mountains there and hoped to open a small shop.  I stopped in for a visit with friends and made inquiries. 

As it turned out, at that time most small towns & small cities in the south eastern part of Tennessee did not allow psychics to operate a business in an office, storefront nor from home by phone!

I could not work in Chattanooga, Soddy Daisy, Signal Mountain nor in Red Bank, Tennessee. Psychics were also barred from working in small towns in north eastern Georgia as well. 

When I first moved to Jacksonville, Florida there was a zoning code that prevented me from opening an office in the nicer parts of town. 

I could not have a studio in shopping districts, malls, strip malls nor office buildings. I was restricted to an “outskirts of town” zoning that was not visually welcoming. I am very glad that zoning restriction was lifted. 

Another reason many people choose  the benefits of a clairvoyant (psychic) reading by phone is that the consultant they have used for many years may moved, to continue to use his or her services they must work by phone. Here is an article to help you choose a good phone psychic.

In some cases there is no one in town to choose. I recently had a conversation with someone who had gone to visit the only psychic in her town. She had a very bad experience and did not have a reading with a professional seer. She had a reading with a con artist. 

It is frustrating for me to hear stories of people being taken advantage of by tricksters, cold readers, and the wicked who are observant enough to do a good “cold reading”. These con artist are able to serve up just enough information that “hits home” to awaken our natural desire to be close to the mystic, the wonder of the unfolding universe.  

The customer who sees a con artist walks away unhappy, maybe frightened, and often several hundreds of dollars the poorer because that customer did not have a frame of reference for what is possible when entering the mystic. 

I will continue to publish articles about what to expect from a reading, how to have a good reading, and how to find an ethical reader. You may find some useful articles on those topics right on this blog.

Another reason people choose to purchase phone readings, whether they are buying psychic, clairvoyant, Tarot, or mediumship readings is that it saves the client so much time & money to work by phone.

In my city, which is constantly under construction, it takes some people as long as 45 minutes to get to my office.  A phone reading can be minutes away (although it is best to schedule your session at least a day or two ahead).

If you are calling for a reading, you are most likely at home, or in a safe & comfortable place where you have control over your immediate environment. If you are calm, you will be best able to focus on your question, and think about the bits and pieces you need to remember so that we can find your answer. 

I believe ethical readings are co-created. We both participate in finding that “spot’ in the Akashic where your future is being created. 

I am very happy to have two locations in Jacksonville to best serve you if you prefer an in person session.  Both offices are very safe & comfortable. If you live nearby please feel welcome to stop in my Five Points office on Walk-In Thursdays from Noon to 5:00pm. 

I have an office in Murray Hiill  that is open most every other day. You do need to make an appointment to see me in that office.  

Please call the Studio to schedule either a phone or a private session. Please leave a message if I am unable to answer  904-993-7466. I have been working by phone since 2000 and am very pleased to say I have clients all over the country, and some over seas. 

Finally, phone readings offer the same benefit as an “in person” consultation. 

If you stop to think about, you will realize that there is nothing in the physical body we need for a reading. If we can connect mind to mind through talking and listening, we can see the past, present or future. 

In closing: 

I am fortunate to have one of the most secure and well respected online agents to handle my transactions. I hope to remain in service and available to both my local and long distance clients for years to come. 

If you want a reading and do not have a safe resource in your town, please feel welcome to call me at 904-993-7466 to schedule your appointment. 

Thank you for your kind attention to my post, I hope you find it helpful. 

Ann George

© Ann George Studios, Inc. • 2018.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buyer Beware! Not All Consultants Can See The Future.

Insight • Psychic Clarity for Everyday Concerns

Soul Mate or Past Life Return? Notes on Energy & Relationship by Ann George